Home?

**Niall and Harry's house**
**Claire's POV**

I am running through the woods being chased by something, it has red eyes and it is very fast and loud. I run, running anywhere,"Someone please help me!" I try to scream, but nothing comes out. I am grabbed by the waist and picked up, I scream.

I wake up with a start, panting, and sweating. I hear scream from down the hall, I jump up and run, run toward the scream, it is coming from Harry's room,"No, no!" He screams,"Please, no!" I run towards the door, when I get there I run the mob and run in. Harry is thrashing in his bed, beads of sweat run down his face, I run toward the bed.

"Harry, Harry!" I yelp, I kneel next to his bed, and reach out to touch his hair. When I touch his hair, his eyes open wide.

Harry reaches over to me, and reaches his arms around my waist to hug me,"Claire, baby, I am so sorry, please don't leave me." His green eyes hold so much emotion.

I have a guilty feeling in the pit of my stomach,"Harry, but I kissed Niall." He looks at me with wide eyes.

"I don't care, Claire, I want you." I smile at him, and he smiles at me,"Only you." He leans in and kisses me,"Please take me back?" He questions.

"Okay I will, but its late, are you ok?" He nods and grabs my waist,"Now come here and help me forget that awful dream." I nod and climb into his bed, he wraps his hands around the span of my waist,"I love you." He whispers, before I fall into a dreamless sleep.

..

When I wake up in the morning, I am greeted by an arm lazily draped around my waist. I roll over and my blue eyes are greeted by a pair of green ones,"Good morning, beautiful." He smiles, and says in his deep morning voice.

I smile back,"Good morning, handsome." He leans in and gives me a lazy kiss on the lips.

I vaguely remember mine and Niall's conversation from last night,"Harry?" I whisper, and he groans,"I need to go talk to Niall."

"Claire, stay in be just a little longer, please?" He looks into my eyes.

I groan,"Fine, just a little longer." I giggle and poke his forehead,"Love you." I say.

Harry smiles,"Love you too." He leans and pecks me on the lips.

**Anyone, anyone? Is anyone happy that Carry are back together? I wonder what's going to happen when Claire an Niall talk. thank you everyone for reading. Comment, like and please follow me.

-Winter122200**