Explaination

**Niall's room*
*Claire's POV**

I run into the bathroom after seeing Niall's condition. I grab a black cloth, and run into Niall's room, since he is unconscious I wrap the towel lightly around the price of glass that isn't very deep, and I pull it out. Niall's arm starts to bleed more and I wrap the towel around the injury.

Fifteen minutes later when Niall starts to become conscious again, he starts to moan my name,"Claire.... Claire." He moans.

"I'm right hear Niall, I'm not going anywhere." I whisper, not knowing weather he could her me.

Niall's eyes flutter open,"Claire!" He yelps surprised, and sits up wrapping his hand around my waist, and I wrap my arms around he neck,"Claire I am so sorry, I can explain." I shake my head and lean in kissing him on the lips.

He looks at me with a confused expression,"I don't want you to explain, I love you." I lean into him and he folds his legs, he wraps his good arm around my waist and I wrap my arms around his torso, he leans in and our lips meet.

He mumbles,"I love you." Against my lips, and with that he deepens the kiss, sliding his tongue against my bottom lip, and I tug at the ends of his hair, making him moan my name.

When Niall pulls away he looks at the clock,"Claire, it's 10." I look at him with wide eyes,"Do you want to go to bed?"

I nod,"But we don't have to sleep." I state and he smiles.

We both walk over to his bed, and climb in Niall looks at me and I look at him,"I love you Niall." I whisper and he leans in to capture my lips with his.

When we pull away it is almost midnight and I am exhausted,"Niall." I whine as he gets off the bed,"Don't leave, please." I plead.

"I'm just getting my night clothes on." He whispers, and takes his shirt off, and I watch with wide eyes, then he pulls down his jeans, standing in just boxers. Then he pulls a pair of sweatpants on and climbs back into bed without a shirt on.

I groan,"Your such a tease." I say an he smiles, and laughs adorably, then he leans in and kisses me slowly on the lips before pulling away, and smiling, then he pulls me into his chest, and wraps his arms around my waist , kissing my hairline one last time before pulling away, and I cuddle into his chest, letting sleep overtake me.

**Hayyyyy guys! sorry I haven't updated in a while. I hope you liked? I was wondering where is everybody from? comment please! thank you everybody for reading.

-Winter122200**