Deep

**Niall and Harry's house**
**Claire's POV**

Harry pokes his head around the corner, and sees my tear stained eyes,"Claire, baby what's wrong?" He asks a frown forming on his face.

"H-Harry it w-was awful." I sob as he opens his arms to give me a hug, I walk into his outstretched arms, and he embraces me,"Could I run to your bathroom really quick?" I ask picking my head up off of his chest. He nods and points towards the bathroom door.

I smile sweetly and made a dash for the door. I run inside, and rummage through my bag looking for a razor, when I find one I run over to the sink, one, two, three, four cuts I slice into my skin and bite my lip as the blood starts to come out of my wound, I hear the bathroom door creak, and see the door handle turn, oh crap.

Harry walks inside as I feel my eyes starting to close, and my body starting to go limp,"No!" Harry screams before I totally black out, falling and hitting my head on the stone floor.

**Harry's POV**

Oh shit, what just happened? She looked upset, she went into the bathroom I heard a grunt, and I wondered, so I walked in and saw a pale Claire about to pass out. She did after a couple of seconds, and I panicked, I ran into Niall's room, and screamed at him,"What the hell Niall?" He looked at me with a confused expression,"What the hell did you do to Claire?" He thought for a second, and everything registered in his pea sized brain.

"Oh, shit." He said worry overtaking his features,"Is she ok?"

"NIALL SHE FRICKING CUT HERSELF, AND IS PASSED OUT ON MY BATHROOM FLOOR." Niall then started to cry.

"No." He sobbed,"I didn't mean to. I didn't mean any of this." He cried into my shoulder as I took out my phone, and dialed 911.

After a couple of rings a lady answered"Hello? What is your emergency?"

I started to panick,"Um, there is a young lady unconscious on our floor."

She answered back,"What happened."

"I, uhm she has cuts on her arm and she went unconscious from losing blood I think." I answered.

"Someone is on there way." She said and the line went dead.

I saw worry in Niall's eyes,"Its going to be alright, mate." I said in a soothing tone.

**hey everyone, uhm I hope the update is alright. As some people may have heard there was a tradgety that occurred where I live, and I didn't really know how to say it, one of our high school students has passed and I really don't want to say anything more about it. keep reading, vote and invite your friends to read, shout out to gemmaastyless and imthelimitededition2 thank you guys for your support.**