Harry?

**The Hospital**
**Claire's POV**

Niall left about 15 minutes ago, because he said he needed some food for his stomach. I just giggled at him, he gave me a peck on the lips, then left.

I hear my door creak open, and I see a head of curls come into my room,"Harry!" I squeak.

"Hahaha," He says,"You squeaked."

I giggled back,"Judge me, Styles." Which only makes him laugh even harder, its kind of cute, wait what? Claire stop thinking like that you have a boyfriend, I mentally slapped myself, then smiles sweetly at Harry,"Soooooo." I say.

"You know." He says,"Niall really didn't mean to get mad, sometimes he can't control himself, he just is so madly in love with you, he doesn't want to share." He explains.

"I know, Harry." I say,"I forgave him, we talked earlier."

"So are you going to take him back?" He ask quietly.

"Harry, I already have." I say smiling, and he smiles back.

Suddenly I hear the door creak, and see Niall walk in,"Niall!" I squeak.

"Claire!" He squeaks back, and we both burst out laughing,"Wait." He says in between his adorable giggles,"I have brought a present." I laugh harder at his awful grammar.

From behind Niall I see a figure, when he walks towards me I see Georgi, she walks over to where Harry is sitting, and sat on his lap.

Niall walks over to me and I scoot over in my bed, and he lays next to me, on the side that doesn't have all of the cords on it, he lays behind me and I turn around, so that we are face to face, his breath is fanning over my face, and it smells like mint, I reach up and kiss him on the lips,"PDA!" I hear Harry yell, and I turn to glare at him, but I see Georgi hit him with a newspaper, then Harry pouts at her. She leans down, and kisses him lightly, his lips responding to hers, then I turn back to Niall, and snuggle into his chest.

Can this day get any better? I ponder this thought, slowly falling asleep in Niall's chest.

**OMG it's a back to back update! I finally hit 300 reads thank you all so much. invite your friends to read, if you follow me I will follow you back
-Winter122200**