Maria

**Niall and Harry's house**
**Claire's POV**

Harry and I lay in bed for an hour or so, talking and a most of the time just enjoying each others company. After a while I got up and padded down to Niall's room, when I knocked Niall appeared at the door and smiled at me.

"Hey, Claire." He smiled.

"Hey Niall.'' I did my best to smile, but failed miserably,"Can we talk?" He nodded and I walked in.

"What about?" He eyed me suspiciously.

"Listen ok?" He nodded,"I am still trying to figure out what I am doing right now, so I'm sorry but I'm with Harry and I really like him." Niall looked hurt,"Niall, it's just." I was trying to find the words,"It's just, you hurt me, and Harry was there. I hope we can still be friends but-" Niall cuts me off.

"Claire I get it, what I did was awful, and you need space, I would love to be friends, love." He smiles,"And I hope you can think about it and eventually think about taking me back." I nod.

"I don't know, Niall, I- I really like Harry and I want to be friends." He nods again.

"Fine by me." I giggle at him and stick my hand out,"Friends?" He asks.

"Friends." I answer, and we shake on it.

When I walk out of Niall's room I pad back to Harry's room, when I get there Harry is laying down on his bed,"How'd it go?" He asks when I sit down on the bed, and put my head in my hands.

"It went fine, we are just friends." I say, and Harry starts to draw small circles on my back with his index finger.

"So this means were.." He stops,"Together?" I nod and he smiles,"Ok then, how about a movie later?" I smile and nod,"And dinner." He adds, and I smile at him.

"I need to go talk to my sister, ok?" I ask, he just smiles lazily and kisses me softly on the lips,"Love you."

"Love you more." He laughs and I poke him on the nose.

"Hardly possible." I laugh, and get up, Harry gives my bum a playful pinch, and I squeaked and ran out of the room, with Harry at my heels, when he caught up, he picked me up bridal style, and carried down the hall to Maria's room.

When I open the door, Maria is sitting on her bed with her iPad in hand,"Hey, Claire, hey, Harry." We both smile at her.

"Hey, Maria." Harry and I say at the same time,"Who are you talking to?" I ask.

"Oh I forgot to tell you I met Harry's sister, Gemma. It's a small world." Harry smiles,"So to answer your question, Claire, I'm talking to Gemma." I smile.

"Okay." I say,"Harry and I are going out." She nods, and Harry closes the door behind us.

**Hey! thank you everyone for all the reads! 783 I think? Lol idk, well thank you, I'm having a book review written about this right now so a big shout out to MaddiTomlinsonxxx thank you so much for the review. so comment, vote and follow me please!

-Winter122200**