Party

**Niall and Harry's house**
**Claire's POV**

"Niall." I yell, as I am getting on my pinkish colored lace dress,"I need you to zip me." I whine as I hear him coming up the stairs. When he gets to the room he looks me up and down, then walks over and zips my dress up.

We walk down the stairs, our fingers interlaced. We walk out onto the patio, and see Harry and Georgi taking a quick dip, along with Zayn, Louis and Liam I giggle seeing that all of the boys have tattoos except Niall,"What are you laughing at, Claire?" I start to giggle again and shake my head,"Fine." He states as he takes his shirt off, getting ready to jump in.

"Wait, Niall." I yelp and he turns around, and I see three other people near Louis, Zayn and Liam, Niall walks over to me,"Who are those girls?"

He laughs,"That's Danielle, Liam's girlfriend." He says pointing to the girl with the light blue bikini,"And that is Elenor, Louis's soon to be wife." He smirks,"And last, that is Perrie." He says pointing to the girl with beautiful light purple hair,"Can I go in the pool now?" He ask.

I look him in the eyes,"Not without me." I say turning around signaling for him to unzip me, he does, and I step out of the dress, and notice that I have on a red polkadot bikini, Niall dives into the pool, and I walk in on the steps, as I see the rest of the girls wade into the water.

As more and more guests arrive, Niall and I get out to greet them. Finally after about 3 hours the party gets over, and Niall and I have some alone time together. We wade in the pool, and Niall swims around in the deep end, once everyone is gone I am sitting on the steps, and Niall stalks over to me,"Happy birthday, my love." And I blush at the way he says my love I laugh as Niall leans in to capture my lips with his, we stay like this for a while, and Niall rubs right I between my shoulder blades, as I start to get tired I get out, and get dried off to change. When I am done I realize that Niall is already in the bed waiting for me, I climb over him, and lay down, Niall lays behind me, and strokes my hair lulling me to sleep.

**hey everybody, I finally updated and I hope you all like it. I am so flipping tired right now that I don't even know what I'm doing, so I hope you like it, thank you all of my followers, and please if you have anything you would like to ask or comment on font hesitate to message me. thank you all -Winter122200**