Car Ride

**the next morning**
**Claire's POV**

So it's 6 am at my house when my alarm clock goes off, and I wake up with a jolt. I hop out of bed and go to the bathroom that is in my bedroom to shower, but first I grab the outfit that I had picked out the night before to change in to when I was done. I looked over to the nightstand and saw a text message from Niall.

FROM NIALL: Good morning love. What time does school start? Xx Niall

TO NIALL: Good morning Mr.Horan
School starts at 8. XO Claire

I sent the text and went back into the bathroom to shower.

When I got out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my head and ran to my nightstand to see if anyone had texted me, I saw that I had one missed call from Niall. So I decided to call him.

*Ring*Ring

"Hello?" A deep Irish accent answered the phone.

"Good mornin Mr.Who-Ran. Did I wake you?" I asked in a perky way, giggling at the way I pronounced his last name because I had herd Harry say it the other night.

"Ugh Claire, you know I hate that name." He said.

"I know I said it to make you mad." I giggled.

"Claire, honey you do realize what kind of mess you put yourself into for later." He said while I bit my lip, thinking of what could happen.

"Ok, Nialler I give up, I have to go get dressed I just got out of the shower I'll see you later." I said giggling.

"Ok, love see you later. Kisses." I rolled my eyes thinking about how cheeky this boy was.

"Kisses." I giggled back and hung up.

*7:30 am Claire's house.**
I am getting ready for school and I am watching my sister Maria eat her oatmeal and my father looks at me and says,"Claire why do you never want to eat?"
I just shrugged and kept packing my bag getting ready to go get in my car, when my father says,"Claire could you give your sister a ride to school?"

I shake my head and say,"Sorry but she needs to put on her big girl pants and ride the bus." He nodded and gives Maria a sympathetic look.

Just then there's a knock at the door and my head shoots up in that direction, with a confused look on my face. I walked towards the door and opened it only to see the one and only Niall Horan. He was wearing a tight shirt showing his abs it was just so.....Sexy I thought biting my lip as I thought to myself 'stop your gonna go crazy" I mentally slapped myself.

Then he spoke up and said," Good morning, love. I came to give you a ride?"

"And what if I say no?" I ask with a smirk.

"Then I guess I'll just have to kiss those pretty little lips until the smirk is gone." He whispered as my smirk turned into a glare.

"Fine but why so early?" I asked

"Because you look cute so early in the morning." He said putting a hand on my waist. "Lets go." As we walked out the front door.

I yelled a goodbye to my father as I walked out.

I looked at Niall's red car as we walked out the door. Niall then grabbed my waist pulling me into him as a made a quiet ugh sound. I asked ,"Niall do you flirt with everyone or just me cause its cheeky and adorable." Wait did I say that out loud?

He gave a small laugh and said,"Just you, love. Am I really adorable?" He asked with a puppy dog face.

"Yes you are." I stated matter a factly.

We both jumped into the car. He smirked and I repeated what he had said earlier,"Then I'll kiss those pretty lips until the smirk is gone."

He said,"Then pucker up sweetheart cause its gonna take a lot kissing for that."

"Fine." I said and climbed over onto the drivers side onto Niall's lap who adjusted his seat so I could fit. So I leaned in and leaned until our lips were touching. He stayed frozen as I kissed his lips and ran my fingers through his blonde hair. After about eight seconds he couldn't take it anymore, his lips started to move in sync with mine, then I pulled away and smiled,"Didn't take much." I smiled.

I tried to crawl back into the passenger side but Niall grabbed my waist and said,"Do you really think that I'm just going to let you go sit back down like a good girl?" I blushed as he pulled me back into his lap he whispered,"You're beautiful."Before leaning in and kissing my lips softly as my eyes fluttered shut.