Kidnapped

**Niall and Harry's house**

**Claire's POV**

Harry and I get back from dinner and there is a black car sitting in our driveway I don't know who it is but someone in all black gets out. I see the person reach behind his back and pull out something, they point it at Harry and I stand ridged realizing, its a gun.

"Give me the girl and nobody gets hurt." He says coldly, I recognize the voice then I realize. No, it can't be. It can't be, I try to assure myself. I look up at Harry my eyes pleading, I'm scared,"Claire." The man says in a menacing voice,"Come with me or I will kill Harry and anyone who gets in my way."

"No." Harry suddenly says just as coldly,"If you touch her I will kill you." The man starts walking toward us, and Harry stands in front of me, the man shoots him in the thigh, and a scream rises in my throat, just before it reaches my lips, the man grabs me by the arm and covers my mouth.

This isn't real, I think to myself, I can't die like this, please. The man drags me over to the car and thrusts me in the front seat before I can wriggle loose.

The man jumps into the drivers seat and pulls the car into reverse he gets out of the driveway and speeds down the road,"How could you do this?" I whimper,"How are you even out of jail?"

"I have many sources, my darling." He says coldly,"Now shut up before I shoot you."

I can't help the word that come next to my lips,"Your my father, you are supposed to protect me, not try to kill me." I look into the rear view mirror I see a silver car speeding behind us, Niall's car I think, thank you lord.

....

After about an hour of driving we drive off the road into the woods, Niall's car parks and the end of the road,"Sweetie, I'm going to take you far away, where no one will ever find you, and I will kill you if you try to escape." He says grabbing my arm and throwing me out of the car, falling to my knees. I see the gun again and whimper as it is pressed to my temple,"Maybe I don't even have to wait until you try to escape." I see Niall behind my father and he kicks my father in the back of the knee.

My father starts to fall, and I hear a bang, there is a searing pain in my chest, and then everything goes black.

**Hi everyone I'm back sorry the update took so long but hear it is thank you all of my readers. please vote and comment on what you think should happen next.

Thanks

-Winter122200**