Niall or Harry?

*Claire's house on Saturday*
*Claire's POV*

I'm at my house I have just texted Georgi and asked her if she could come to dinner with Niall, Harry and I.

To Georgi: Hey

From Georgi: Hey Chicklet what's up?

To Georgi: uhhhhhmmmmmm I'm going to dinner with Niall and Harry, they said could invite a friend to dinner would u wanna come?

From Georgi: Yeah of course, who r Niall and Harry?

To Georgi: there just a couple friends could we meet at my place in like half an hour?

From Georgi: of course see u then

I set my phone down and went to my closet to grab something nice to wear, that's what Niall told me to wear earlier.

I grabbed the nicest clothes I could find which consisted of a knee length dress that was black on the top and from the waist down had flowers and it was a little open in the back.

I only had half of an hour so I jumped into the shower and got cleaned up. When I got out I wrapped a towel around my body and combed my hair, when I walked into my bedroom I checked my phone seeing that I had a text from Niall that had just been sent as soon as I walked out of the bathroom.

From Niall: hey we need to talk :(

To Niall: ok

From Niall: ok but first turn around 😉

I did as told and standing in my door way was the one and only Niall, I gasped and pulled the towel protectively around my body,"Niall, what are you doing in my house?"

"Sorry" he said," Your sister let me in and I didn't realize you were in the shower."

I giggled a bit and said," Just wait a sec I have to get dressed." I said walking over to the door and Niall moved so that I could close it.

I got dressed and walked back over to the door, I opened it and saw that Niall was still standing there like a good boy, so I walked over and and gave Niall a peck on the lips. When I pulled away he let out a small groan,"Claire." He said, and I put my head to the side with a confused look. "Is it true that you and Harry kissed this afternoon?" I nodded and a pang of guilt shot through me. He gave me a disapproving look.

I have him my best 'please don't be mad at me' look and said,"Niall, but your a better kisser." I giggled as he leaned in to kiss me. Our lips connected and started to move in sync, when he pulled away for air I heard a knock at the front door.

"Wait" Niall said,"So is it me or Harry?"

I didn't understand at first but I got I and said,"The answer is, you." I giggled as he walked to give me another peck on the lips as I went to answer the door.

** hi everyone, I know have 31 reads on my book I'm very happy, thank you all for the support, sorry I haven't updated in a few days, but I've had a lot of other things that I had to do, so thanks and keep inviting your friends. -winter122200**