Welcome to the Palace

Yuugi, Ryou, Bakura, Marik, and Malik were making their way to the palace.

"Bakura. Marik. How did you ever convince Grandfather not to send guards to escort us to the palace?" Yuugi asked.

Bakura smirked. "All we had to do was remind him that we are former thieves who have gotten out of many tough scrapes, and some were with the Royal guard. I think he knows that we could easily take out any man that would try to attack us." Bakura said.

"And knowing that we have beaten over a dozen people when it was just the two of us made him feel a lot better." Marik added, a smirk also on his face.

"One of the perks of having former thieves as husbands is that we know that they'll be able to handle anyone that they come across." Malik said.

Yuugi shook her head. "In any case, that will just be less people that the Pharaoh will need to put up in a room at the palace." Yuugi said.

"Well, it'll only be three rooms, Yuugi. I mean, Bakura and I will share a room, and I know that Marik and Malik will share a room, which means that there'll only be three since you'll have a room by yourself." Ryou said.

"I suppose that is true. I just hope that the Pharaoh does not mind having us all come." Yuugi said.

"Well, Heba's the one who wrote you saying that the Pharaoh agreed to let you come. I'd say that it was fine with him." Ryou said.

Yuugi nodded. "I would just like to know how Heba managed to convince the Pharaoh to allow Bakura and Marik to come. No offense to either of you, but I don't think that either one of you would have been at the top of the Pharaoh's guest list considering that past that you two have." Yuugi said.

"I take no offense, Yuugi, but I have a feeling that Atemu and Yami had something to do with it." Bakura said.

"Just remember that you're to behave while at the palace. If anything goes missing, I am certain that you will be the first one they look at." Ryou said, glaring at Bakura.

"The same for you, Marik, and If you slip up, you'll be going without sex for a month." Malik added.

Marik paled. "I won't do anything! I promise!" Marik said quickly.

Bakura started laughing.

Ryou looked at Bakura and said, "Bakura, if you slip up, you'll be going twice as long without sex."

Bakura paled. "I won't, Ryou!" Bakura exclaimed.

Yuugi shook her head. "I really need to be around couples that are not sex-crazed." Yuugi muttered.

"Why?" Bakura asked.

"Because that is all that you two think about." Yuugi retorted.

"Well, I really don't think that your brother will be much different." Marik said.

Yuugi glared at him. "At least he and Atemu had the decency not to talk about it as openly as the two of you tend to." Yuugi said.

"Hey! There's the palace!" Malik said, pointing ahead.

They could see the majestic palace in the distance.

"I didn't know that the palace was so big." Yuugi said.

"Neither did I. We're going to get lost." Ryou added.

"No, you won't. We know the palace pretty well." Bakura said.

Ryou and Malik glared at Bakura and Marik.

"Hey. That was before we gave up being thieves, so don't start lecturing us. We just remember it from then." Bakura said defensively.