News, Games, Tricks, and Payback

"Again?!" Yami exclaimed.

Yuugi smiled sweetly at him and said, "Yes, Yami. I win again."

Yami let his cards fall onto the bed and said, "How can one person win so much?"

Yuugi shook her head. "Yami, I have told you every time that you ask me that question that if you would concentrate on the game instead of on me then you might actually win every once in a while." Yuugi said.

Yami smiled guilty. "Yeah. I know, Yuugi. It's just that you're much more interesting than the game." Yami said.

Yuugi let a playful smile cross her lips. "Then how about we make this game a little more interesting?" Yuugi suggested.

Yami raised an eyebrow. "What did you have in mind?" Yami asked.

Yuugi smiled. "Well, since you think that I'm more interesting than the game, let's play a game of chess. Only with some different rules." Yuugi said.

"What rules?" Yami asked.

"Let go to your room since the chess board is in there, and then I will tell you the new rules." Yuugi answered.

"Okay." Yami agreed. He was interested in finding out what new rules Yuugi had in mind.

The two left Yuugi's room to go to Yami's room.

* * * * * 

Mahado looked at his wife in disbelief. "Isis, are you certain?" Mahado asked.

Isis smiled at her husband and said, "Yes, Mahado. I am very certain. Being the palace healer, I know." Isis said.

Mahado's green eyes suddenly lit up as he pulled Isis into a hug. "This is wonderful news, Isis. Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Mahado asked.

"I wasn't really sure until the last few days, and I was a little worried about how you would react." Isis admitted.

Mahado pulled away and took Isis' chin in his hand, forcing her to look at him. "Isis, I think that this wonderful news. This is something that I had always hoped that you would end up telling me." Mahado said.

"It is?" Isis asked, her blue eyes starting to shine.

Mahado nodded. "Isis, I have wanted to hear you tell me that you are pregnant for awhile. You know that I love children, and I have always looked forward to raising one of my own. This is something that is wonderful." Mahado said.

Isis' smile widened. "I'm so glad that you are happy about this." Isis said.

Mahado leaned down and kissed her. "You've made me the happiest and luckiest man in Egypt." Mahado said.

"How so?" Isis asked, tilting her head to the side.

"I have a beautiful wife who I love more than anything, and now, I am going to be a father. Nothing could make me happier." Mahado told her.

Isis smiled. "I feel the exact same way." Isis told him.

Mahado leaned down and kissed his wife again, very passionately.

* * * * * 

Yuugi and Yami were sitting on opposite side of the chess board.

"All right, Yuugi. What are these new rules that you have in mind?" Yami asked, raising an eyebrow.

Yuugi smiled. "Well, for each piece that a player gets, the one who got the peace gets to kiss their opponent." Yuugi said.

Yami was liking where this was going. "Really?" Yami asked.