Attacked!

The following morning, Yuugi and Yami had met each other early for breakfast.

"I wonder where the others are at." Yuugi said.

"I wouldn't expect to see any of them for a little while." Yami said.

Yuugi saw the amusement in Yami's eyes and knew what he had assumed the others had done after the ball the night before. "You have a one track mind, you know that." Yuugi said.

"It's probably true, though." Yami told her.

"Yeah. I suppose so." Yuugi agreed.

The two entered the dining room to find that Mahado and Isis were also in the dining room.

"Good morning, Prince Yami. Good morning, Yuugi." Isis said.

"Good morning, Isis." Yuugi replied.

"Isis, when are you going to do as I ask and call me by my name?" Yami asked.

Isis smiled. "Only showing respect." Isis said.

"No. It's called you trying to irritate me." Yami replied.

Mahado couldn't help, but chuckle at that remark.

Isis smirked, something that she rarely did. "It does irritate you so much." Isis said.

Yuugi couldn't help, but giggle at that.

Yami glared lightly at her as they sat down.

Servants quickly brought breakfast to Yami and Yuugi.

"The Pharaoh has said that any meetings won't be until this afternoon." Mahado said.

"They always are after a ball considering how late the balls unusually end up being." Yami said.

"I didn't even realize that the balls went on that late." Yuugi stated.

"You get used to it after a while. It took all three of us a little while to finally get used to that as well." Isis stated.

"Where are Atemu and the others?" Mahado asked.

"Probably sleeping." Yami said.

"I'm certain that they have good reason to be." Isis added.

'They're all like that.' Yuugi thought.

"Forgive the crudeness, Yuugi, but it is the truth where Atemu and Seth are concerned." Mahado said.

"No apologies are necessary, Mahado. Being around Bakura and Marik for so long has made me immune to those kinds of remarks." Yuugi answered.

"Do they talk like that as well?" Isis asked.

"Worse than you could ever imagine." Yuugi answered.

After breakfast, Mahado and Isis left together.

"Where are Isis and Mahado off to so quickly?" Yuugi asked.

"You don't know about them?" Yami asked.

"What do you mean?" Yuugi asked, looking at Yami.

Yami smiled. "Yuugi, Isis and Mahado are married. They have been for two years." Yami said.

Yuugi's eyes widened. "I didn't know that Mahado and Isis were married." Yuugi said.

"Well, they do a good job of hiding it. They never show affection around people. They reserve that for when they are alone. They want to keep their relationship just between them instead of having people constantly on them about their relationship. That's why few people even know that they are married." Yami explained.