Yuugi's News

Warning:- There is a lemon in this chapter, so if you don't like them, skip the writing in between the bold lines.

* * * * *

Yami walked down the hall after a long day of ruling the kingdom. He was tired and just wanted to lay down. 'I wish that Father had told me how hard it could be ruling the kingdom.' Yami thought. He knew that Yuugi was in their room, and that was where he was heading.

When Yami reached the door to their room, he opened the door and walked in.

Yuugi met him at the door and said, "Have a hard day?"

Yami let out a tired sigh. "Yes. A very tiring day." Yami answered. He missed the mischievous look in Yuugi's amethyst eyes,

"Then maybe I can help with that." Yuugi said.

Before Yami could ask what she meant, Yuugi leaned up and pressed her lips to Yami's. Yami's eyes widened momentarily before he closed them and leaned into the kiss. He brought his arms up to wrap around Yuugi's waist and pull her closer to his own body. Yuugi ran her tongue over Yami's bottom lip enough, and Yami opened his mouth willingly. Yuugi slipped her tongue into Yami's mouth and started to stroke every inch of it. Yami let out a moan at sensations only Yuugi could make him feel.

When the need for air came, the two broke apart.

Yuugi didn't move much so that their lips were only inches apart. "You forgot, didn't you?" Yuugi asked.

Yami blinked, a little confused. "Pardon?" Yami asked.

Yuugi smiled. "I had a feeling that you had forgotten, but considering all that you have to do, I'm not surprised." Yuugi said.

"Yuugi, what exactly is it that I've forgotten?" Yami asked, worried that his wife was angry at him.

"Yami, today was our anniversary." Yuugi explained.

"Oh-no! How could I have forgotten that?!" Yami exclaimed, realizing that he had forgotten their one year anniversary.

Yuugi giggled at the look on Yami's face. "Calm down, Yami. I'm not angry at you. In fact, with all the work that you have had to do lately, I'm not surprised that you forgot. You've been busier than normal lately as it is." Yuugi said.

"Still, that's not an excuse for forgetting something so important. I'm sorry." Yami said, tightening his grip on Yuugi.

"It's okay, Yami. Like I said, I'm not angry. I did, however, take the liberty of doing something." Yuugi said.

Yami blinked. "What do you mean?" Yami asked.

"Come on." Yuugi said. She took Yami by the hand and led him on into the room.

Yami was startled when he saw that there was a romantic dinner set up for the two of them. "Yuugi, is this what you were doing all day?" Yami asked.

"Most of the day, yes." Yuugi answered.

"Well, I'm glad that at least one of us remembered." Yami said.

"Come on. Let's eat." Yuugi said.

Yami nodded, and the two sat down to eat.

Yami frowned and said, "Is this why Seth told me not to worry about eating dinner with the council and the priests?"

"Yes. I told Seth that I had something planned for today, and he promised me that he would make sure that you came here for dinner." Yuugi said.

"That's why Seth pretty much forced me to come here. He threatened to drag me here if that is what it took for me to come here." Yami said.

"Sorry. I didn't mean for Seth to do that." Yuugi said.