Mia's trial

Aknankanon walked down the hall along with Mahado, Eternias, and Karim.

"Sire, when will Mia's trial be?" Eternias asked.

"I do not know yet. Is there a specific reason that you ask?" Aknankanon inquired.

"Yes. I believe that all the guards in the dungeons with be driven insane if she is not dealt with soon." Eternias said.

Aknankanon stopped and turned to face Eternias. "What do you mean?" Aknankanon asked.

"She is constantly screaming about how when she got out of the dungeons and was made the queen that she would have all of the guards in the palace killed and have knew ones replace them that would show her the respect she deserved. She also is screaming about how she had been unjustly imprisoned and that everyone involved would pay dearly for this humiliation, and when I say screaming, I mean literal screaming. I have heard her myself when I have been down in the dungeons. I think that all of the guards are tempted to kill her and pay the price just to shut her up." Eternias said.

"It's that bad?" Mahado asked.

"No. It's worse. She doesn't shut up for anything because she believes that she is more entitled than anyone else, and that she did nothing to deserve this kind of treatment." Eternias said.

Aknankanon growled. "She unjustly attacks Yuugi and injured Yami, and she believes that she is entitled to do anything she pleases without punishment." Aknankanon said.

"My pharaoh, I believe I speak for all of the priests when I say that having her trial as soon as possible would be satisfactory." Karim said.

"Yes. I would agree with that." Mahado added.

"Call the priests and my sons and wife. Mia has reached the end of my patience." Aknankanon said. Karim and Mahado nodded and left to do as they were told. Aknankanon turned to Eternias and said, "When all are assembled in the throne room, I want you to get Mia and bring her to the throne room. I also want Honda and Mercurious there as well."

"As you wish, pharaoh." Eternias replied.

"Good. Come with me." Aknankanon said and turned to walk to the throne room along with Eternias.

* * * * *

Isis had allowed Yuugi to return to her rooms with the warning that if she got out of the bed before she was well enough to that Isis would have her moved back to the healing chambers so that Yuugi did not hinder her recovery.

Yuugi had promised that she wouldn't do anything that Isis told her not to do and returned to her rooms.

After the attack, Aknankanon had decided to move Yuugi into another room, and they had moved all of Yuugi's things into the new room, much to Yuugi's surprise.

"Do you need anything, Yuugi?" Heba asked.

"For the last time, Heba, NO!" Yuugi shouted.

"You'd better stop asking, Heba, or when Yuugi gets back on her feet, she's going to kick your ass." Bakura said.

Marik snickered at the remark.

"Everyone in this room is close to being in the category if you people do not stop coddling me like I'm someone who can't do anything." Yuugi said.

Atemu, Yami, Marik, Bakura, Heba, Jou, Ryou, Malik Seth, Anzu, and Mana all gulped at the threat, knowing that Yuugi was liable to do what she was threatening.

"We're just worried about you, Yuugi." Mana said.

Yuugi sighed. "I know that, Mana, but I can only take so much coddling before I go insane. I know that I am confined to the bed, but that doesn't mean that I need you all to be here all the time." Yuugi said.