Marry Me?

"They did what?!" Yami shouted.

Atemu cringed at the volume that his brother's voice had taken. "Now, Yami. Calm down." Atemu said, hoping to avoid any bloodshed.

"Why the hell should I calm down? Those idiots did something that has caused Yuugi to threaten to go back to live with their grandfather." Yami said.

"Actually, she said that she was going back, and she plans to leave at the end of this week." Anzu out in.

Atemu death-glared at Anzu. He knew that things were bad enough with her adding in everything else.

"So she is going back? What the hell did they do to cause her to make this decision?" Yami demanded.

Atemu sighed. "In all honesty, Yami, I think that Yuugi has just gotten sick of all of these pranks that they have been playing on her lately, and she finally just snapped yesterday. I guess Yuugi was more upset by the pranks than we thought she was." Atemu said.

"She said that she was continuously humiliated by these pranks, and I think that she finally just reached the point that she was sick of them." Anzu said.

Atemu sent her another glare. He has just said that, and he knew that Anzu was just adding wood to the fire. "Anzu. Leave." Atemu growled.

"Why? She's my friend, too, and I think that something should have been done before now anyway." Anzu stated.

"You're making matters worse." Atemu hissed.

"Atemu, I think that Heba and the others did that on their own." Yami said.

Atemu sighed. "I know that they went way too far with this, Yami, and I honestly did not think that they would let the pranks get this out of hand." Atemu said.

Yami glared at him. "Atemu, Yuugi might be leaving very soon, and if she does end up leaving, I swear that your husband is the first one that I am going to come after, and there is nothing that is going to stop me from killing every one of them." Yami said.

"Yami, I know that Heba and the others know that they went too far, and I do know that they feel really bad about all this. They just don't know how to go about making things right between them." Atemu said.

Yami growled. "Atemu, they had better figure out how to make things up to her because if she does leave, all of them are going to die." Yami said. With that said, he stormed out of the room.

"I think that Heba and the others are in a bit of trouble." Anzu said.

Atemu glared at Anzu. "You just made things a lot worse. Did you have to input everything that you did?" Atemu asked.

"Atemu, Yami needed to know exactly what they did, and I didn't want him not knowing anything." Anzu said.

"Anzu, I did tell him everything. The only thing that you really did was reiterate everything that I said, and you really made Yami angry by doing that." Atemu said.

"Well, Yami deserves to be angry considering what those idiots have caused." Anzu said.

"Anzu, I don't deny that what Heba and the others did was wrong, and I also admit that I should have put a stop to all of these pranks long before now, but the fact remains that making Yami even angrier than he already is not going to make Yuugi want to stay. In fact, I'm not sure that anything that is said is going to convince Yuugi to stay." Atemu said.

"Are you making excuses for them?" Anzu asked.

"No. In fact, I haven't even begun to let Heba have it, and believe me, I intend to, but do me a favor, and do not say anything else to Yami. He is angry enough without you making things even worse for him." Atemu said before he left the room.