Private Dance Show - Jungkook x Reader

THANK YOU TO MY WONDERFUL COUSIN FOR GIVING ME THIS IDEA!

Smut meter: 4 (I guess)

3rd person .p.o.v.

Y/N , the newest manager to join BigHit. On her first day she met the boys and got invited by the boys to watch then practice. Its been two weeks since the first time and she's been invited many times to watch them practice and the guys really like her , mainly Jungkook.

Y/N .p.o.v.

I made my ways up stairs to the practice room to watch the boys again. I got in and they already started , dancing their spring day dance. Soon the song came to an end and I applaud the seven males and beads of sweat rolled down their faces. Jungkook turned around and flashed me a smile , his white shirt wet from sweating , defining his strong chest. He grabbed a water bottle like the others and drank half of it.

Namjoon walked up to me , breaking my gaze and the youngest."How long have you been practising?" I asked and took a packet of gum from my pocket before putting one of them into my mouth.

"We started a little less the thirty minutes ago." "Oh man , I missed out quite a lot , sorry I came late I editing some pictures from the new photo shoot." I smiled at him and chewed on my gum."Oh , really? How did they turn out?" He asked before taking another sip of his water.

"Really good , I just needed to touch up on the lighting in a few of them due to us doing it outside." He nodded and I sighed,"So how many more songs are you gonna dance to?" I asked and he shrugged probably like 2 more and then me and most of the boys are gonna go shopping." "Oh fancy." I nudged him and he rolled his eyes."If you're gonna buy food you can get me a cereal bar while you at it." I winked at him before I sat down against the wall and Suga played a song and they went in position before dancing the choreography.

I kept my eye on them , checking if they messed up anytime. Jimin's foot slipped one and jin bumped into Jhope twice but other wise the rest of their dance practice was amazing and they where finished practising.

I got up and threw my flavourless gum into the bin and handed them new water."So are you gonna go now?" I asked and Namjoon nodded."Me , Jin , Jimin and Jhope are going to go shopping , Yoongi is going to the studio with Taehyung and Jungkook is staying here for another little bit to dance." I nodded. 

"Y/N?" I spun my head towards Jungkook who was saying my name before he continued."Can you stay here with me? I wanted to improve something in the dance and need somebody to help me." His face turned a light crimson as I say Taehyung playfully nudge him.I nodded my head and answered with a simple sure before sitting back down on the floor and the other boys leaving to do their thing , leaving only me and Jungkook in the  practice room.

I watched as he stood at the speakers and searched for the song he wanted to dance to. I laid down and watched and listened as he started to dance to the beat of blood ,sweat and tears.I watched his ever move , every newly formed drop of sweat , the light movement of his shirt which occasionally revealed his toned stomach.

Soon the sound of the song quietly disappeared as I focused on him and his heavy breathing. I was woken back to reality by Jungkook's fingers snapping in front of my face , realising I was day dreaming again. 

"What were you thinking about so intensely?" "Oh nothing..." I said feeling the heat in my cheeks rise a little bit."What did you think?" He asked , talking about his dance."You did really good and looked really attractive." I said propping my head up on my hand."Thanks." He said shyly and turned away to face from me as his phone buzzed. 

I let out a heavy breath and turned on my back before closing my eyes. I soon opened my eye to Jungkook doing his signature move from blood ,sweat and tears and lowered him self gently on top of me , landing almost perfectly with his legs between mine.

He breathed out , his hot breath hitting my lip making me look down at his. I looked back up at his eyes , our noses almost touching. He was so close, almost too close. I heard him gulp as we continued to stare into each others eyes with no words being exchanged.

I had enough of just staring and quickly grabbed his hair from the back and tugged him down so our lips met. He kissed back almost immediately , as he slid his hand down my side , he got slowly to my leg and lifted it , signalling me to wrap my legs around his stomach he made us sit and he leaned against the wall with me on his lap. 

He disconnected our lips for air and breathed even heavier before."I love you Y/N and-" I connected our lips together for a short sweet kiss before saying,"I know." Without another word we connected our lips again in a more passionate kiss.

I unwrapped my legs from his stomach and he slid his hands under my shirt , up my stomach making goosebumps appear on my skin....before anything else happened Taehyung burst through the door.

"Jungkook I was wonder- Oh god im so sorry!" Jungkooks and my lips disconnected and looked at Taehyung who was covering his eyes."I'll be down stairs!" He yelled and ran out . I laughed at his childishness and got up before helping Jungkook up. 

He was about to speak but I moved my index finger shushed him."The answer is yes I will be your girlfriend and you might want to fix that problem you have down there." I said and trailed my finger down his crotch before pecking his cheek and leaving.......