Can't do that in the libary - Ten x Reader

Smut meter: 8 

Ten was the popular boy with many talents that every one love, Y/N on the other hand is a nerd that is in the library all day. Ten is usually with a group of people mostly the popular girls who just want to get into his pants.

Y/N .p.o.v.

I walked down the halls of the school , I went up some stairs to the library. I went to the back of the library and plugged my earphones into my phone and started to listen to music. I pulled out my home work I got before lunch and read what i had to do then did the maths equations "Easy."I mumbled and continued doing my homework.

After like five minutes I felt someone tap my shoulder and saw ten behind me. I took out my earbud out of my ear ,"What is it?" I ask and he sits beside me."You're in my maths class right?" I nodded my head yes."Well I don't understand the homework so I wondered if you can help me?" I shrugged and handed him my homework which was done."Copy mine."I said and put my earbud back into my ear.

I placed my hand under my head and looked at him. His features are so much prettier up close and not a whole class room apart, Hes adorable but very attractive at the same time. The way he smiles showing his pearl white teeth the way he scrunches up his nose when he messes up and- Oh shit hes looking!

I looked somewhere different and just looked around the room until he looked down at his page again and my eyes went back to his beautiful face.He turned around and pulled out my earbuds."HA! I KNEW IT!" "What do you mean?" "You like me dont you?" "W-what no!"I said crossing my arms."As if cherry cheeks you have been staring at me for the past ten minutes , you think I didnt notice?"He said and i put my hands to my cheeks, they where hot as ever.He laughed and continued with the maths. I put my earbuds back in and stared at his hand move as he wrote down the answers to the questions.

As he was finishing of the last questions , he out of nowhere turned around and connected our lips together. He wrapped his arm around my waist , pulling me closer to him and the other one around my neck. I kissed back and put my hands around his chest.

He disconnected our lips and tugged my hair back , exposing my neck and started to suck and nibble on my neck looking for my sweat spot.I bit my lip as he went over it, I griped on the back of his hoodie. I felt him smirk and then go back to the spot.I tightened my grip as he began to suck on it. He backed away and said,"You know Y/N ever since I saw you at my basketball game a year ago I began to think about you all the time."He said between kisses that he sent down my neck."I love you Y/N." "I-I love you too."I say as he uncovers my shoulder.

I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away and he frowns."Whats wrong?" "We cant do this in the library"I whispered and looked around."But I want you."He said with puppy eyes. I quickly put all my things in my bag and took his hand and went to the second door of the library which led to hall which had computer rooms. I went to the door with a key in it.

I opened the door and took the key. It was a small closet with mops and other cleaning products.I locked the door and left the key in the door. I went up to ten and he smirked at me. He connected our lips again. He pinned me against the wall and licked my bottom lip for entrance what i gladly gave him. Our tongues fought for dominance but he of course won.

He went back to my neck and started to suck and lick on my sweat spot making me a moaning mess.I moved my hand down his chest and stomach, I moved my hand down to his crotch and started to palm him through the fabric."Oh Y/N your such a bad girl and I thought you were a goody goody."He Smirks. "Like they say... Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught." I breath out(hehe 5 seconds of summer reference).

He quickly took off my sweater and began to suck around my collarbone and more at my neck.After like ten minutes of just sucking at my neck he went back and looked at my neck and smirked."You're mine." He says and I take my phone and load the camera and take a picture of my neck, Hickeys everywhere.."I have sports after this!" "I know babe." He smirks and kisses my lips and put on my shirt. "I know so do I." He smirks then leaves......