Car - ChaeRa

OH MY GOD YOU REQUESTED THIS IN NOVEMBER! IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT OH MY GOD 0-0
ITS A LITTLE SHORT CAUse I LOST SOME DATA LIKE WTF AND YEH I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE!

Smut meter: 9

Chaerins .p.o.v.

Me and Dara have been friends ever since we were born, our mums know each other and we just always been known each other well I have at least, Dara's 7 years older.. Which is sad cause guess what 17 year old has a crush on her? Me of course.. shes 24... its Illegal but tell that to a hormonal teenager am i right?

I heard my door open as i brushed though my blonde hair. I turned and looked at Dara. "You ready?" I nodded. We are going to the movies to watch.. i forgot the movie name.

We walked out and i hopped into her car, fiddling with the sleeve of my jacket. Its been a while since me and Dara hung out. She has work and I have school meaning we only text a few minutes of the day.

"So?Whats up?" Dara asked, breaking the silence. "Nothing much, just finished my exams." I smiled and she nodded. "Hows work?" I asked and she shrugged."Its as boring as ever." There was another silence.

"I like you." I broke the silence. I regretted what I bluntly stated and she laughed."I like you too, we are besties after all." "No, that's not what I meant." Dara stopped the car when we got into the empty parking lot.

Dara turned to me and looked at me in aw and gave my cheek a peck. She took off her seat belt after turning the car off.

"Chaerin?" She asked and turned to me. I replied with a 'mhm'," I was gonna waittill next week cause thats when you'll be an adult but i cant help it no more." She took my by my shirt and pulled me closer to her. Our lips connected in a heated kisd as I took off my seatbelt to get closer.

Her hands ran down my body and mine wrapped around her. She disconnected our lipd and looked around, we were in a parking lot of a ran down shop.

"Back, now." She said and we both left the car from our sides before re-entering into the back. When we sat down and closed the doors she instantly nudged closer and pecked my lips. I returned the favour and then joined our lips in a heated kiss.

She took my hand and moved it down to her crotch.

She bite my bottom lip and i slowly rubbed he crotch. She moved her hand up and cupped my face before falling down. I was in control now, i didnt know what to do but i just tried to go with the flow.

I snuck my hand into her jeans and did gentle circles on the thin material. Dara let out a shaky breath as i disconnected our lips, they were now inches apart.

I took out my hand and pulled down her jeans along with her underwear. My lip met hers again,sloppily. My hand ran down her woman hood and her breath hitched.

I slowly and teasingly entered a finger into her and she whined as i slowly moved it in and out. I quickened my pace shortly after when she whined out a "Faster please.". I also added another finger, I curled my fingers and she let out moan.

I quickened my pace again and started to kiss he neck. "Chaerin!" She moaned out as I licked her neck. I felt her clench around my fingers so I pulled our my fingers and moved back. I bent down and licked a strip on her inner thigh. She opened her legs wider and her breath hitched. I smirked before licking down her womanhood.

I repeated this and also stuck my tongue in her. She moaned out in pleasure, every time I made the slightest movement and soon as expected she came. "Ch-Chaer-" Her body shook slightly as she came on my tongue. I licked her pussy one more time, taking all the 'juices'...

"My turn!" She called and I nodded .....

I couldnt do no more cause im tired, MARKSON BYE, CANT EVEN DO MY OUTRO RIGHT , IM THAT TIRED....