Recap

Hello guys.
I wanted to quickly remind you all that I wrote this book five-six years ago. I am rewriting it like I rewrote the first book.

Like the first book, you may ignore the comments as they are all referring to the second book. I am sure you will be able to tell the comments apart from both books.

Other than that, I hope you all enjoy this book. I am putting my heart and dedication to it.

Much love.

Damn_Scott

*~*~*

[Parts from the last three chapters- You may skip if you'd like]

°~°~°~°~°

"Did you know?"

"Big pardon?"

"Did you know?" I asked once more, my voice louder and sharper.

We both stayed quiet, I waited for the answer I already knew.

"He was bound to find out, yes, but not like that."

°~°~°~°~°~°
"Merlin...so we meet again."

I clenched my jaw as I watched her. She was not on my good side and I knew I wasn't on hers.

"I suggest you leave before I turn you into dust."

"I'm not afraid of you." I fought back.

We both stayed silent for a second, and she slowly made her way to me.

"You should be." she smirked.

Her eyes flashed and she sent me flying, my body landing on the floor roughly. I groaned and stood up, watching as she came closer. She started chanting a spell but I acted towards her, sending an object in her direction.

She gasped but quickly held her hand up stopping the object. She let it fall and looked at me with fear.

"You have magic..." she spoke softly as she looked at me.

I didn't show any emotion and just responded, "I was born with it."

She made her way towards me as I stood up, staying silent. She chuckled softly, standing at front.

"You're what I need to get rid of. The one thing getting in the way."

°~°~°~°~°~°

"....just know that whenever you're ready to come back, I will stand by you. I will accompany you and be right there with you. Because after giving me another chance, seeing me as a person, forgiving me, I want to do everything to make you happy."

"Thank you for understanding." I whispered and smiled.

I took her hand in mine and we made our way out. Morgana glanced around the small home once more before stepping out. I helped her climb onto Khilgharrah's back and I followed after. I patted the dragon's skin signaling we were ready.

Khilgharrah lifted himself off the floor and above the trees. He soon started flying, making his way through the air. I glanced back and watched as Camelot become smaller and smaller.

But I was ready for something new.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°

My dearest Arthur,

You may not believe a single word I write, but I hope you do. I want you to know, I tried. I tried to deliver you this letter in person but I wasn't allowed into the kingdom. I lied to him and told him that I could only go in disguise, but even then they didn't allow me. Seems they're not allowing anyone into the kingdom. He doesn't know though. He's been here for two weeks, brother. I've tried reasoning with him to go back, but fear has gotten the best of him. Brother, I promise I will take care of him. I promise I will write to you when we settle down. He wanted to leave, so we decided to travel- maybe far from Camelot. I don't know how far, but I will inform you. I hope you do the right thing and wait for him.
He is good. He is perfect. If he was willing to give me a second chance and help me become a better person, I hope you as well give him the chance he deserves.

Much love,
Morgana

I read the letter over over again. I couldn't understand but I was trying to. I held back my tears as I looked up, folding the letter up and taking it with me as I walked back to the horse.

"Arthur, what's wrong?"

I looked at Lancelot, staying silent for a second.

"We're going back. No more search parties for Merlin."

Lancelot seemed shocked and confused but didn't question me.

So we all made our way back to Camelot in silence.

I was now counting the days till Merlin and I meet again.