Chapter 7

After we left the party, we went back to the boys house.

Melo was acting really weird in the car but I didn't ask him about it. He's always going through his mood changes so I just leave him alone because if he snaps on me then I'm swinging.

We pull up to the house and Janae lets me know that we're spending the night.

I wasn't really comfortable spending the night being that we just met but I trust them enough not to do anything too crazy.

And I'm not worrying about clothes because there is a whole pool table full of BBB clothing.

The only thing I didn't have was undergarments, but Gelo invited Melo to give me a pair of his.

Everyone was in the living room except Melo. The moment we walked into the house, he went upstairs.

I wanted to go take a shower and wash all the makeup and sweat off of my body.

Lavar hands me clothes in my size and a towel and a wash cloth and I got into the bathroom.

After my shower I put my hair into a bun and the towel on the back of the door and I go to Melo's room.

He's laying down on his phone with sleeping clothes on. I guess he took a shower while I was in. I hope he did...

I flop next to him and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, gimme some lips." I say.

He leans over and pecks my lips and I furrow my eyebrows. I expected him to be extra as always.

"Are you good?"I move so I'm sitting in front of him.

He's still looking at his phone. I take his phone from his hands making him look at me. I give him a petty smile and look at his phone.

He was on Instagram getting ready to post a picture from today.

"Why are you being shady if you are just editing a picture." I question.

"Because."

I look at him and raise my eyebrow. "I'm not finna force an answer out of you, either you tell me or I'm going to sleep."

"Come here."

I straddle his lap and I lay my hands on his chest.

"I keep having dreams of me and you doing... stuff and I don't know what to do Kayla. At first I thought it was just a one time thing but they just keep coming back and my mind is going to explode."

Jesus. Christ.

He acts like nothing is going on and then he just drops this bomb on me saying that he's having dreams of us doing "stuff".

I rub his cheeks with my thumbs.

"Well um, I don't know what to tell you. You keep dropping serious stuff on me and making me speechless, but just know I'm honored."

He chuckles making me feel a little bit better about the situation.

"I'm definitely not ready to lose my virginity because we just met but in all honesty, I don't know." I shrug.