Chapter 30

"If I see you pack one more BBB shirt, I'm smacking you." I rolled my eyes, taking the blue shirt out of Melo's hand.

He sucked his teeth and slapped my thigh as I walked away from him with the shirt.

"I gotta rep the brand baby."

"Nigga take a break, we going there for a week and I already saw 'bout 12 of them be thrown in that bag." I grabbed a handful of shirts and jackets form his closet and threw them at his suitcase.

"Aye bro, go pack yo bag or something. You interrupting me while I'm in my prime." He showed me away.

"I packed my bag last week. I don't know why you waited until the day we have to leave to hurry up and pack."

"If I wanted a lecture I would've went to my dad." He mumbled.

I raised my brow and sat down.

"Excuse me then." I took my phone out and opened up Instagram.

"Nah baby, you know I didn't mean it like that." He got up and tried to come over to me but I held my arm out, stopping him.

"I'm good, just got finish packing, we gotta be out here in 30." He pushed my hand away and bent down and gave me a peck.

"Sensitive ass." He said when he pulled away.

"Shut up." I mumbled and watched him pack some more clothes.

Eventually he finished and zipped his bag up.

We went down the stairs where the guys waited for us impatiently.

"Fuck was y'all doing up there? Taking ode long to pack a bag." Quan said and everyone else agreed.

I threw my hand up, surrendering. "I was just watching, I packed my bag a short ago, this nigga just take to too long to do shit." I defended myself.

Lavar came out the kitchen with his keys and a smoothie in his cup.

"Y'all ready?" Everyone said yeah and we headed out the house.

It was too early for anyone to be hype so we just sat quietly and laughed occasionally at something someone said.

We finally pulled up to the crowded ass airport after a bit of traffic.

We got our bags and Lavar came and helped us with the tickets and bag handling stuff and walked with us to the scanning area.

"Alright, this is where I make my departure." I looked at him like he had 6 heads.

"You leaving us to go to New York by ourselves?!" I squeaked.

Lavar put his hand on my shoulder.

"I feel like you guys are getting older and you need to learn some responsibility. Now we gonna give you some rules. When you guys come back here I don't want anyone injured, pregnant, tatted up, or dead. Everyone better come back in the same shape y'all in now. You guys got Lonzo and Gelo with y'all so that'll be your legal guardians even though they can barely handle themselves. Kayla, Iris, Janae, and Yazzy are next up in line since I trust them more with this kind of stuff."