Chapter 9

^Look how cute he is oml 😍

We are heading to the mall in Zo's car and at this point, I don't even think he goes to school. His bitch ass always running around the house on his lives, starting trouble.

He was on live right now and he has his phone taped on the dashboard because he's extra and Gelo's playing music on his phone.

As always I'm the lit one, bouncing around in the seat, and screaming the lyrics.

"And tell yo bitch to tighten up before I bone her nigga, I don't know you niggas, fuck wrong with niggas, through these white buffs I can see the hoe in a nigga. Free my nigga Perico that boy be hoeing niggas."

(First Day Out - Tee Grizzely)

When the gun shot went off I fell back, pretending I was dead and then I shot back up continuing the song.

"Shoot the smile off yo face, I don't joke with niggas."

"Yo you're a fucking clown oh my god, you're fucking weak." Zo said holding his stomach from laughing. I've been acting a fool this whole car ride because the mall is 40 something minutes away and I wasn't about to sit in a car bored as hell.

Gelo changed the song causing me to look at him like he was crazy but then held my heart when I heard the song.

"I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck, I don't give a, I don't give a, I don't give a fuck. I'm willing to die for this shit."

(ELEMENT - Kendrick Lamar)

"Yo, what song don't you know. Every song they play you know every word... Jesus." Eli shook his head.

"I have no type of life so all I do is just listen to music all day. You want to change that or what?" I rubbed my chin and bit my lip looking at him.

I felt a sting on my forehead and I gasp and looked at the culprit.

I know this nigga did not just slap me on my forehead.

"You bitch, I was just playing." I pushed Melo and he chuckled.

"If I got to slap a pussy ass nigga imma make it look sexy." I popped him in his mouth and then winked at the camera.

He held his mouth in pain and glared at me. I cheesed really hard at him and continued dancing.

Janae started recording me on Snapchat and I did exxagetated hand motions when he said "I pull up, hop out, air out, made it look sexy."

Eli mushed me out of his face because my hands almost hit his face. I looked at him with a side eye.

"I'm tired of niggas touching my forehead, finna mess up my edges." I look at my reflection of my phone and check my edges. They were fine but the next person to touch me is gonna catch this fade.

"Aye Yazz is gonna meet us at the food court." Janae told us.

I was kind of glad that she was coming so there I can get to know somebody else when I go to school just in case I don't have many classes with the boys and Janae.