Chapter 16

August 23

"If you don't wake the fuck up."

I scrunch my face, not opening my eyes, and cuddle closer to the body next to me.

I open my eyes to see who it is and I'm met with Melo's wild curls. Immediately the memories from last night come flowing back and my face heats up.

"Kayla, I know you're up. Come make breakfast for us. Dad is still gone."

"Zo. I am tired of you waking me up. Shut up." I groan and give up on trying to go to sleep.

I rolled away from Melo and started stretching.

"Yea yea, put some pants on. Grown asses." He looked at me with a stank face and closed the door.

I looked down and realized I had no type of bottoms on at all. I looked around his room and saw my pants and underwear were tossed around the room.

I laugh to myself and roll out of bed.

As I tried to make my way toward Melo's drawer, I kept stopping from the aching pain between my thighs.

I cannot with this boy.

I eventually make my way to his drawer with his boxers in it and I grab a random black pair and try my best to put them on without causing myself too much pain.

I successfully put them on and go over to Melo's bed to wake him up.

"Babe wake up." I shook him gently and he groaned and rolled into the corner of his bed. I suck my teeth and shook him a little harder.

"What do you want bro, damn." He pulled the covers over his face and ignored me.

"I want you to catch an attitude with me again so you can see what happens. Now get up." I pick up a pillow and hit him with it.

I heard him suck his teeth as he rolled over, picking up his phone, and got out the bed.

He gave me a peck on my lips and we walked to the bathroom so we can do our dental hygiene.

I got my toothbrush and handed Melo his, and we took turns using the toothpaste. He handed me the mouthwash and I gargled.

"My legs hurt." I whined as I walked down the stairs.

"Mmh, because I was in those guts babyy!" He shouted.

I waddled toward the fridge and got eggs, bacon, potatoes, and some seasoning. I take out the cinnamon roll mixture and set all the ingredients down on the counter.

"Someone come over here and start peeling these potatoes and then come beat these eggs." They all stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"Ayo somebody play some music, this finna be lit." I took my phone and clicked on a song that was on sound cloud.

Once Eli heard the beat, he picked up the bowl of eggs he was beating and started dancing around the kitchen, hyping everyone up.