Chapter 10

We got back to the Ball residence and Yazz joined us because her brother went to work and she didn't have the key to get into the house.

As we walked through the door, I was met with the scent of food being cooked. I'm guessing he's cooking early because we don't eat until 8 or 9 and it's 3 right now. I still haven't touched my Panda Express so I need to heat that up.

I put my bags in Melo's room and got Tina's bag of makeup and walked downstairs where everyone else was at.

They were all chatting about random stuff but Tina was sitting quietly with her legs and hands crossed just listening in.

I sit next to her and she looks next to me. "Hey sweetie, how was the mall."

"It was a very successful trip to say the least. But I got you some stuff as well." I pull out the bag from behind my back and she grins.

"Oh honey, you didn't have to do that. I can't take this from you." She put her hand on her heart and shook her head.

"It's my treat. And I'm sure Zo doesn't want to take me back to the mall to return it." I chuckle a little remembering him swerving as I fought Gelo.

"Oh thank you so much." She kisses my cheek and I hand her the bag. It's filled with basic stuff just to start out on, like foundation, concealer, mascara and some more other stuff that are in the natural range just to begin with since she doesn't wear much makeup.

I saw Melo get up and he gave me a look and walked upstairs. It wasn't a bad look, it was just a look telling me to follow him. Before I go upstairs I heat up my food and then go to his room.

I open his door and sat on the edge of his bed. He sees my food and laughs.

"You're so greedy." He reaches over and took a piece or broccoli. I glare at him and continue eating my chicken.

"Why did you want me to come up here." I asked. He shrugged.

"I don't know, I just wanted it to be you and me." He blushed. He's so cute.

I giggle and sit closer to him. He takes his laptop and puts on "Don't Be A Menace To The South Central"

I laughed at the movie choice and got comfortable.

-

We finished the movie and I finished my food but I was still trying to sip every last bit of my Sprite out of the straw. It was making an annoying sound and Melo was getting agitated with me.

I recorded me slurping and tilted the camera a bit so you could see Melo giving me the stank face. I snorted and ended the video.

"You're so annoying I swear." He chuckled but kissed my forehead.

I posted it on Snapchat and got up to get his bag of clothes that I got him.

"Spoiled brat." I mocked him from earlier and threw the bag on him. He looked in the bag and smiled.

"Thank you babe." That's the first time he ever called me a pet name and it made my heart flutter. Of course I wouldn't tell him that because he wouldn't stop bothering me if I did.