Chapter 17

August 23

After the amazing breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, potato wedges and cinnamon rolls, we are out back playing ball.

Well... everyone else is because my legs hurt wayy too much to jump so I'm just chilling in one of the lawn chairs on my phone.

I look up and I see Melo running over to me.

"Why you not playing." He took my phone out of my hand and put it in his basketball shorts.

I suck my teeth at the fact that he took my phone and rolled my eyes.

"Because I already told you my thighs are killing me. If I can't walk what makes you think I can play basketball?" I say quietly because if the boys heard me, they wouldn't leave us alone.

A smirk takes overs Melo's face and he leans toward my ears.

"Mmh you want me to massage it baby?" He whispered in my ear as he massaged my exposed inner thigh.

This boy has no shame.

I bite my lip and gently push his hand away. "Stop it." I look into his eyes and he looks down at my lips.

I close my eyes as I feel his lips meet mine. I reach up to his jaw deepen the kiss a little. He groaned in my mouth and bit my lip as he pulled away.

"I want to fuck yo little ass up." He looked me up and down.

I giggle and shook my head. "That's how I got in the predicament that I'm in right now Melo."

"Um no. You're the one who said you was gonna strangle me if I didn't fuck you, so I don't know what you're chatting sis." He said making me laugh loudly.

I lightly pushed him away from me. "Get away from me."

He started walked away but I grabbed the waist band of his basketball shorts making him turn around, looking at me with a conflicted face.

"You just said to get away from you."

"You can still do that, I want my phone." I held out my hand and waited for him to give me my phone.

He waved me off and continued walking.

"Boi if you don't give me my phone imma slap you." I got up and walked after him.

"Oh but you won't get up to play ball but you'll get up for your phone." He shook his head at me and continued to walk.

"Give me my phone nigga damn. You play too much." I stop walking after him and crossed my arms.

He saw that I wasn't walking behind me and groaned.

"You're such a big baby." He handed me my phone and I flipped him off with my free hand.

He raised an eyebrow and looked me up and down which made my heart beat faster than it's original pace because he looked FOINE.

"Don't make me embarrass you in front of all these heads. Stop playing with me." He gave me one last look and continued to walk back to the boys.