Chapter 26

October 1st

I finally finished my homework at 9:00 on the dot and I feel so relieved. I don't know if you ever get in one of those moments when you actually want to become productive and accomplish something, but I recently had that moment.

I cleaned my bathroom along with my room, I organized my makeup and washed my vanity since it was getting dirty, and I finished my homework. You should be proud.

All I know is that I'm not gonna feel this way in a while because this was a big cleaning spree and those only happen months between each other. The last cleaning spree I did was in July so I won't be expecting to feel like this in a while.

But anyways it is Friday night and we are planning to got the movies to watch IT at 10 but we were supposed to meet up at the Ball house at 8 to chill and I'm just getting ready.

The movie came out a short ago I was just too pussy to wanna watch it.

I hear that it's not even that scary but I am petrified of clowns ever since I seen that movie of my man's Corbin Bleu turn into a flesh eating clown.
And just for the simple fact that they are just mad comfortable to look at.

I put my bookbag into the corner of my room and open my closet to get ready to go by the boys house.
My phone dinged which notified me I had a text message so I clicked the home button so I could see who texted me.

Melo🤝🏽👅
Are you still coming?

Yea I'm getting ready now. I'll be there soon!

Melo🤝🏽👅
YAYYY
Read 9:02

I laugh at him and put my phone down so I can pick out an outfit.

It was something simple but what's the point of dressing up when we're in the dark watching a movie

It was something simple but what's the point of dressing up when we're in the dark watching a movie. No one is going to be paying attention to what I'm wearing if they are paying attention to the movie.

Anyways I pull my hair up into a bun and lay my edges down with my gorrila snot gel. I put on a bit of highlight and some lip gloss and I'm done.

I reach for my Victoria secret love spell perfume and spray some without over doing it since this perfume is so strong.

I grab my phone and my house keys and I make my way down the stairs.

"I'll see you later Joe." I said.

"Yea yea whatever. Oh wait here's 50 just because I know how them theater snacks be." He pulled out his wallet, searching for his money.