Chapter 31

(kayla calling him manman bc she sound goofy asf calling him mask and they calling him Davon. Ion who tf Davon is but that's his name for now.)

"Damn you big as hell." Davon said once he opened the door.

"Shut the hell up." I said and pulled him in for a hug.

He pulled away but kept his hands on my shoulders, studying my face.

"You look just like Daphine."

"Thanks." I said quietly. Not wanting to this moment to become sad, I started introducing everyone.

"That brolick nigga right there is Gelo, pimplypoo is Zo, that Mexican nigga is Will, lil uzi headass is Quan, that boy that blend into the dark is Eli, that emo bitch is Don, Rapunzel aka Iris, Yazzy, also known as the nicest person you'll ever meet,you already know Janae loud ass, my big headed baby Melo, and me." I finished off with a smile.

Davon was hunched over, holding onto his knees for support while he laughed.

Everyone else chuckled, except for the Eli. He was trying to cut ass but i was ignoring him as always.

Davon finally stopped laughing and wiped some tears from his eyes.

"I don't know why you did 'em dirty like that but y'all can come in. I apologize for laughing like that, I ain't expect her to say some shit like that." He moved out the way and we walked in with our bags.

"Y'all can put all y'all shit in whatever room y'all finna sleep in. I ain't got no bugs and the sheets and shit is clean. Fuck something up, you paying for it. Igh?" He said and shoo'd us off.

Me and Melo walked up some stairs that lead up to another level of the apartment.

I ain't ever been in no damn apartment that had two floors. This some initiative shit.

"He chill as hell." Melo said, sitting his bag on a computer chair.

"I know, nigga stupid as hell." I untied my sneakers and put on my slides.

"Yo feet stank." Melo grimaced.

"And yo breath smell like metal, you don't see me complaining." I shot back.

His big ass tried lunging at me but I ran out the door and down the stairs before he could catch me.

"The fuck you running for?" Davon looked at me.

"Her dumbass probably pissed Melo off." Will said, biting into an apple.

Davon shook his head and went back to looking at his phone.

"Why the fuck you got on shades and we indoors." I asked.

"Because I'm high and I wasn't tryna out myself to your folks but I guess I can take these bitches off since you gotta be nosy and shit." He snatched the glasses off and glared at me the best he could with his hooded eyes.

Zo laughed and shook his head. "Where Melo at?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. His slow ass probably still upstairs."