Chapter 28

"La fucking Melo, if you don't get yo nasty ass away from me." I pushed his face away. He was eating food but kept munching in my ear, knowing damn well I hate when people fucking munched in my ear.

"I love you baby." He managed to sound out. I grimaced and got up to get away from him but he grabbed my belt loop, plopping me down next to him again.

"Melo, leave that poor girl alone." LaVar defended me when he came into the living room.

"Thank you LaVar!" I tried to get up again but was pulled down once again. I looked over to him but he looked everywhere but me, acting as if he didn't acknowledge my existence.

"You're so annoying." I groaned, rolling my eyes. I guess I'll just go on my phone since this nigga wanna play games.

I brought the phone to my ear pretending I was on the phone.

"Hey Don! You think you can come pick me up in like 5 minutes?" I could feel Melo's eyes on the side on my head but I didn't look his way.

I nodded, acting as if someone was actually responding and smiled to myself.

"Thanks. Alright, bye." I face hung up the phone and got up to put my sneakers on. He let me actually get up this time, surprisingly.

I stood by the door for a couple minutes and went to open the door, acting as though Don was actually outside.

"If you leave this fucking house, I'm docking the shit out of you and Don, on my momma bro." He ain't even look up from his food.

"You was annoying me, so imma just go." I explained myself.

He looked up at me and got up, towering over me once he got in front of me.

"What the fuck possessed you to fucking think that it's okay to leave out with another nigga when you got annoyed. Not even some random, it's fucking Don bro. What if I went out with some bitch because you was being a brat. That shit don't make no damn sense." He spoke with a demanding voice.

That shit lowkey sexy, hold up.

"First of all, imma need you to back the fuck up, you getting too close for my liking." I continued my act and pushed him back just for him to get even closer than before.

"I wasn't too close for you when I was eating your pussy though? Oh okay. Get the fuck out my face Kayla, I'm done." He looked me up and down, shaking his head.

He turned around but I grabbed his arm before he could go any further.

"What bro, get the fuck off me." He snatched his arm out of my grasp but I gripped it harder again.

"Babe, it was a joke. I ain't even call him." I told the truth but he rolled his eyes, obviously not believing my statement.

"Bro check my phone, he ain't even in my call log. The last time I spoke to that nigga was like last week and that was for some homework." I handed him my phone but he didn't take it.

"I ain't gotta check, if you said you ain't call him then you ain't call him. Just stop playing so damn much, so fucking childish." He sucked his teeth and went back to his mini feast that was waiting for him on the coffee table.