Chapter 8

It was the next morning since the incident with me and Melo happened last night. I wasn't even the one who got off but I felt happy as hell.

He was still sleep so I was on my phone waiting for him to wake up.

I woke up with a bunch of followers this morning on instagram and to a lot of people adding me on Snapchat.

I let everyone add me on Snapchat and followed some people back on Instagram that go to Chino Hills.

Melo's head was on my stomach while he slept and I played with his wild curls.

His snores grew quieter the longer I played with his hair and massaged his scoulp.

Dm's and Snapchat messages kept flowing in, asking if I was really friends with the Ball family since they never see them on my social media.

What kind of question is that? I'm always on Zo's Snapchats and the boys lives, and I'm in pictures that they post.

I'm not one to really put my business on social media but I was getting agitated with my phone going off every 2 seconds.

I go on Snapchat and take a picture of LaMelo's curls.

I put the purple/blue filter over it and put

"Wake up :(" as the caption and posted it on my story.

I saved it to my camera roll and posted in on my Instagram story too.

I haven't posted on Instagram since January because I just use it to like celebrities pictures to be honest. I use Snapchat for everything else.

Almost 15 minutes later, I feel him move his head on my stomach. He turns his head to look at me.

I look down at him as well and he looks like he is still half asleep.

"Are you good?" I chuckle at him.

"Yea, I'm a little sleepy though."

His morning voice had me ready to do anything he told me too. It was so deep and groggily and he sounded sexy.

"Well can you get up so I can brush my teeth, my mouth taste gross."

"Yea and it stinks too." He made a face and fanned the 'funk' away.

"I would've brushed my funk away if your big head wasn't on me." I shoved him and got off of his bed.

He followed behind me to the bathroom and got me a toothbrush from one of the drawers under the sink.

I start brushing my teeth but then I see flash in the corner of my eye.

I look over at Melo and the moment I do so he flings toothpaste into my hair.

I flinch and look into the mirror to see it in my puff. I just washed my hair too.

Melo is dying while I gave him the death stare.

I spit my toothpaste put of my mouth and look at him again with an unamused face.