Chapter 15

August 22

Me and Melo went out to the back to try and find the boys for an explanation as to why the house is filled with a whole bunch of people so early.

Being the short person I am, nobody could really see me trying to get through so I had to use my big mouth and ask them to move.

We finally made it to the back door but when we opened it, it was more people outside then there were in the house. I groaned in annoyance because we would never be able to find these boys.

"I'm gonna just call them because there are way too many people here." Melo pulled out his phone and called one of the boys.

I looked around to see if I seen anyone I knew from the previous party, and I seen a couple of familiar faces.

"Yo, where are you?" I heard Melo speak into his phone. "... alright, we're coming there now... mhm... ok bye." He hung up and grabbed my hand.

"They're by the pool." We made our way to the pool and I saw a whole bunch of tall boys that I've seen on the boys Snapchats or Instagrams when I wasn't with them and a short darkskin girl.

"Why are they so early?" I ask Eli and he pointed to Zo.

"Zo what did you do?" He whistled and looked around. I chuckled and punch him in the arm. "What did you do stupid."

"Why I gotta be stupid?" He put his hand over his heart and wiped away a fake tear.

"Because they are 2 hours early and I have a feeling it has to do with your stupid live." I cross my arms.

"Ok dang, I was playing around and said 'everyone pull up', BUT before you hit me, I was just playing around. I didn't expect them to actually come." He flinched as he awaited my hit.

I push him lightly, laughing at his silliness.

"You really don't use your brain sometimes, I swear." I shook my head playfully. I looked around, noticing I still didn't know anyone.

"Sooo you guys just weren't gonna introduce me to these gigantic people." I gesture to all the boys and the girl that was relatively the same height as me.

"Oh shoot, you right. This is Oneyka but just call him O, that's Donte, he's Daijon but we call him Don, Jaylen, Phaquan, Will, Bol, and she's Iris." Gelo pointed to everyone.

I dapped everyone up and smiled.

"Imma call Phaquan, Uzi because he looks exactly like him." He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"I see you got jokes lil bit." He said making fun of my height. Everyone laughed and we continued to joke around.

I saw Iris on her phone and decided to make conversation with her.

"Iris, right?" She looked up from her phone and smiled.

"Yea, you're Melo's girl right?" She said causing me to chuckle and nod my head.

"Yea I guess."

We continued to chat until I heard my song come on.