Chapter 21

September 5th

After waiting almost 30 minutes, we finally got should of our schedules.

It turns out that I have Algebra II first period but I have it double periods certain days. I had a choice of Trigonometry but I decided on Algebra for an easy 100.

I also chose that because Melo has that class as well and he kept trying to convince me to take it, do I did.
I'm not saying that I only chose it because of Melo but I also chose it for the simple fact of less stress on me for this school year.

I have Chemistry second but I also have double periods of that class when I don't have double periods of Algebra.

(I'm just gonna list it like my school does because this is too much explaining.)

Algebra II  1(A-B) 2(A)             Eberhardt, Debra
Chemistry 2(B) 3(A-B)             Grippo, June
English 4                                    Denise, Galeas
Study Hall 5(A)                         Robinson, Sean
Career Exploration 5(B)        Bolen, Gina
Lunch 6                                      Cafe 1
Geography 7                             Matthews, Raymond
Spanish III 8                             Montesano, Nadia
P.E. MIXED 9(A)                       Caloso, Lanie
Study Hall 9 (B)                        Cafe 1

(Explanation @ the end)

All together I have 4 classes with Melo, excluding Lunch and one of my study halls. I don't count those as classes but I have those along with Spanish, English, Algebra, and Career Exploration with him.

He changed some of his classes to be with me, being the clingy person he is. But guess who's not complaining.

Me.

Me and Melo found our Math classroom, but being as though today is an "A" day, we only have one period of Math.

We found two empty seats in the back of the classroom and sat in them, as we waited for our teacher to arrive.

Not even a minute later, I heard heavy footsteps approaching the classroom.

My eyes averted toward the sound to see a heavy set elderly women stomp into the classroom at a fast pace.
She wore a brown shirt with a brown printed maxi skirt, along with a pair of black heels.

She had a grey head of short hair, and bags around her eyes.

"Sorry I'm late guys, got into a little traffic in the hall." Her voice echoed throughout the room, lounder than her heavy feet against the tiled floor.

I heard Melo snort next to me, causing me to elbow him for laughing at her.

-
All of my classes have been my teachers addressing the classroom rules and handing out papers that need to be signed by our guardian.

The same thing that happens every first day of school.

It's 6th period now, which means I have lunch so I made my way to Cafe 1.