Intros and Outros

Your POV

"You know, dad will kill you if he finds out about this." Emerson grinned, watching you boot up Ethan's computer.

You giggled. "He won't kill me. He'll just be mad. Now shush!" You clicked the record button.

3
2
1

You grinned at the camera. "Wow, this feels weirder than I thought it would. Hello, all of you beautiful people! 'Tis I, (Nickname), and I am here with an update! So, you may have noticed that KP has been posting videos on the channel, and not me. Well, that's because I've been busy with a whole bunch of stuff in my personal life. One of them is I moved to LA!"

You grinned. "I've been wanting to move here since I was a little kid, and now that I have, it's been an absolute blast. Yes, I do miss home, but It's great out here, and I'm doing what I love with who I love."

You motioned for Emerson to come into view, and she walked behind you. "Speaking of which, you may recognize me from two other channels on YouTube- Markiplier, aka Mark, and Crankgameplays, aka Ethan. If you do watch Ethan, you'll see that one, we're in a relationship together, and two, we adopted a kid!" You gestured to Emerson.

Emerson grinned and waved at the camera. "Hey everyone!"

You giggled again. "So, that's my big announcement and reason for not being on recently. I promise I'll try to record in my free time, but I'm sneaking behind Ethan's back to do this, so it'll be kinda hard." You grinned. "Anyways, that's all I have to say for this video. If you liked it, why don't you hit the like and the subscribe button? And I will see all of you in the next video!"

You and Emerson waved at the camera. "See ya later!" You said in unison.

You stopped recording. "Since when did you know my outro?"

Emerson smiled. "I stumbled across your channel a couple months ago."

You smirked. "A couple months ago, you didn't even know who I was."

She nodded. "And now you're my mom with a baby on the way."

You sighed and put a hand over your belly. "It's been two months already. I'm already showing."

Emerson giggled. "Yep, and dad won't leave you alone for a whole day. Hurry up and send that to your phone already. Dad could get here at any moment!"
-------------
"I'm back!" Ethan called out. You got out of the bed and walked downstairs to where Ethan was. He grinned and pulled you into a hug. "How are you?"

You returned the hug with the same enthusiasm. "I'm great."

He pulled away and kissed you for a long time. "I love you." He said when he pulled away. "No matter what, I'll always love you. And I'll love the baby, no matter what gender it is."

You bit your lip. "Speaking of which, how did they take it?"

He shrugged. "Okay, I guess."

You smirked. "Just okay? Or were they overly enthusiastic about it?"

He giggled. "Okay, they were way too happy about it."

You threw your arms around him, resting your head on his shoulder. "At least we don't have to worry about them hating us."

He kissed your head, rocking you from side to side. "How could they? They're our friends. Besides-" He ruffled your hair. "You're too beautiful to be hated."

You kissed his cheek. "Thanks, Ethan."

He smoothed his hair back. "No problem, babe."