12# Back to School

Hey guys😁!
Just want to know, if I started a new book, would you guys read it? I asked you guys in the last chapter and no-one replied, so I wanted to try again. It won't be connected to this book, but I will continue with this book of course. So leave your thoughts on it, in the comments section ➡➡➡➡➡

Also...

I am thinking of making this book a trilogy or a series even, so can I also get your thoughts on that as well, in the comments section➡➡➡➡➡

And without further ado, let's begin the chapter...

^^^^^^^^^^
Serena's POV:
It's been 2 months since the first ultrasound. I don't like growing bigger. It's annoying, I went from ok, to an expanding watermelon.

Today I have to back to school. I held it off for a 2 months, but now I have to go back to school or the school will call my dad, which means I have to see my stepmum. Me and her are not on vey good terms, seeing as I blamed her for taking dad away from me, but I guess dad left because my crazy fake mum.

Ash has assured me that I will be ok and that everyone will be there for me. Sophia is enrolling at Kalos Middle School. Brittany and Andrew are transferring to Kalos High. Amy is enrolling at Kalos High.

I have to admit, Amy and I were not on good terms before. However, after the thing with her mum and finding out we were cousins, she is nicer now. She is doing everything to try to fit in with us.

"We only have 1 hour left. Hurry up!" shouts Ash from downstairs. It's 6:00 and I know you're probably wondering why he's telling me to hurry up, at 6:00 in the morning. Well it's because, we have to move into the small house that we bought which is close to Kalos High.

It seems a little safer because we have received a few threats from the Queen and Kieran. They said they were going to leave us alone, but they keep sending threats and now it seems like they want to kill us all. Ash and the rest of us saved up and now we are able to move to a place close to where we are going to school.

"I just need to get dressed." I shout back.

I have had to buy new clothes because I'm pregnant of course. I settled on a light blue floral dress, sandals and pearl earrings. I put my hair in a tight ponytail and I was done. I haven't really bothered with makeup. All I needed was my pink lipgloss and that made me happy.

I walk downstairs and find everyone, already in the truck, "You look nice

I walk downstairs and find everyone, already in the truck, "You look nice." says Sophia.

"Don't I always?" I say smiling.

Andrew coughs loudly. I shoot him a glare, and his is instantly cured. I sit the front with Ash and I struggle to put my seatbelt on, so I just decided to leave it off.

"Are you trying to make me get a ticket?!" he says giving me the are-you-crazy look.

"Well, Mr, I can't seem to make it fit on, so you're going to have to deal with the ticket. Anyway, I'm sure the person that hands out tickets will understand." I say trying to get comfortable.