chapter 4: We're down, they're up!

It's been 3 years now. I waited long enough.And I swallowed alot of anger.I didn't lose my grip. But because my memory is way too strong I keep remembering things they did to me and I get frustrated all over again. Things like how they tortured me only to know things about our kind.

I have always faced alot of difficulties in my life. And all of them were about trying to know myself, sometimes I am really so nice, I do no mistakes and I act very polite while sometimes I am no one to be with!! I turn to be worst than the devil himself!!

Our kind is either good and Angelic or soooo bad and mean...but never both! I had always been a freak not reaching any clear point. I'm not like my mom. And I have never really seen dad...I heard BAD things about him though, which is strange cause he is from the white kind....I guess.

Mom left when I was too young. I faced this world alone. So,it's not really a very hard thing being here with out them.The only one who could accept me the way I am was her...Eve! I loved her...She is always innocent and kind to me. That's what she is; like all the others white skin,blue eyes,Golden very tall hair...I was the only one with black.

But Dars our brother wasn't really my favourite, he worked too much and wanted to turn me into HIM...I just wanted to be ME...plain me!

Our life was very boring I always searched for a little ammusment even though i knew I won't find any...We had this very annoying,evil king...{King Lestat } we had to do everything he told us to...From what I have heard we were living on earth way before the existance of mankind and when they appeared we decided to leave the earth for them. Not the whole earth but half of it...the surface. While we lived under the earth they were having fun up...we're down,they're up! Nothing could annoy me more! Why the hell did we have to leave it? Why didn't we just enjoy the sun on our heads and not down our legs...it's not even the real sun but a similar structure with smaller size.

We have wings...we're supposed to use it!!

I have always thought about our life as a sign of bordome. We were waiting for humans to die out because they die quickly but their ability to procreate is just too high. Whenever someone dies he leaves a bunch of children behind him. I could never hate something more than these so called 'humans'. I despite the idea of being here watched by them...Be patient. You're gonna pay them back!!

Would you believe that I was the main reason for us to get caught...yes...I am a trouble maker.

One of our biggest most obligated rule is not to go on the earth's surface cause humans spread like insects...no that's not the main reason...It's just because we don't want to start anything that would cause a panic, moreover we didn't want humans to know about us. We wanted to live hidding...which by the way 'sucks'. There are special people chosen for such chores. Some of.....oh... I think I forgot to mention that our kind consists of two species one is acctually so good,never makes any mistakes, always obeys the rules,angelic like type; while the other type is said to be bad, real bad and evil,they have different powers I guess...well that's all I could do...Guess!

I have never seen one in real life I am not supposed to...Again I will say: One of our biggest obligated rules is not to meet or know about any of the other kind cause there's a combat between the two species. And if I tried going to their land I'll probably end up died.

So, anyway Lestat chose some of the two species and they are the only ones who are allowed to go up on the surface of the earth to do any of the business we need.

My amazing family...Eve and Dars...sister and brother...were having a huge party. It was Eve's birthday...Everyone she has ever met was there but the party was boring as usual so I thought I can make it better by discovering the surface of the earth.