Chapter 14 : Meeting "Claire"

Hey guys;

+In this chapter, I'm gonna go back to the company where Eve and all the rest are. It's really nessecary. Must read ;) And also Erik will meet new faces +

Eve's pov

I am tied up with even tighter chains. These creatures known as humans tied me and my friends after the incedent of Erikyos's escape.

I still can't believe how my own brother escaped and left us here. Now I'm literally alone. Dars is died and Erikyos has escaped and left me.

My silver tears were all over my face. I was crying the whole time. Afraid and terrified of everything.

When I was shot, I fell down and screamed. I also saw Erikyos leaving me behind and running away. Then people came and captived me all over again. These flashbacks!!! It only brings me a huge amount of disappointment.

Erikyos said that this man was Jenna's father. Only now I see him. Rose is died and Jenna doesn't show up here alot. When she comes, she's wearing gloves to hide her missing finger. I feel so bad for her. My brother is an evil beast!

Since the incident the company changed alot. They made the machines even tighter and whenever we move a bit the machine electrifies us. So, we won't even try to break it. We can't move!!

The food is given to us through injections. They put the needed vitamins and inject us with it. In this way we won't die but maybe starve and of course will get tortured and hurt.

They didn't know that all of us, the white winged, weren't even able to break the chains or this thing we were on. Only Erikyos could, cause he is much stronger than all of us.

For some reason Erikyos was always different. Not only physically but mentally too. He was evil and bad. He always thought differently. And always brought us troubles. But he loved us so much and he was kind to me and his brother.

Top secret??? We aren't really his siblings. Our mom found him a baby at our door. She is so good that she adobted him as our brother. And she told us not to tell him that ever. We are so good that's why we always listen to our mom's orders. Dars wanted to tell him because he thought we were lieing to him and he hated lieing but when he realized that telling him would break his heart he decided not to.

We always considered him as a part of our family despite his huge differences. He always used to pick up fights with a woman at mom's age called Davina. He's so naughty.

We are all older than him. He respects us. We raised him to be polite. I never saw the betrayal in him until the day he left us here.

After all we had done to him. After everything we gave him. He caused Dar's death and us captived by creepy creatures that keeps torturing us. I'm really disappointed. I regret every single moment I spent to make him happy which means I regret all the time in my life! I loved him as a brother and he gave up on me easily just because I was shot! But I can't be angry cause I just......... Can't!

Jenna is always crying and her head is always down. Her dad is harsher to us now than he used to be.

And to make it all worst. They are going to sell us to a french, very rich woman called Perrie Nicole. To make a zoo and show us as animals. We will exist only in cages. If only King Lestat knew!! He would make all the humans extinct in a day!

But, I don't think he will ever do know.

We "The white winged" never do any bad thing...unless.........It is for a good purpose.

Like, what is happening now...We all are able to kill them...only if we didn't get captived and electrified.

Jacob Phay ( Jenna's dad) 's pov