Chapter 25: Meet Lestat

Erik's pov

The kingdom underground. Back to the aweful dark place. Davina and I walked until we were standing infront of Lestat's castle.

Instead of beautiful lakes surrounding it, there were lava everywhere which gave the place extra heat. It felt like we were in hell already.

In my obvious, reluctant state, I entered...Like I was a prisoner, I had no plan...just a target. I had a feeling that I was doing the right thing. There was this voice in the back of my head whispering to me that I will be able to do something.

Davina put her hand over my shoulder and gave me a look of sympathy and love. More like an apologetic look. Like she was the reason I was born and the reason I suffered. I smiled politely at her...something that I felt was right to do as a payback for all the years I had mistreated her.

I walked into the huge devestating castle knowing what will my fate be.

*****************

Claire's pov

I love him...No, I adore him.

I never thought that this amount of love can exist! It's crazy...he only told me about his feelings last night! But I can't bare the fact that I might lose him.

Cause having him in my arms was the best thing that had ever happened to me. He was dangerous. Not in a way that scared me, he was exciting.

I decided that whatever decision he's gonna make I'll help him and stand by him.

But risking his life was too much to take!

Uncle Dan and I were on our way to the zoo to rescue Eve and stop what they were doing to the jurours.

"Uncle Danny." He was driving and his eyes were sad and scared.

"Yes."

"We can't lose him, y'know? I won't accept that."

He looked at me. "I didn't really adopt him, he's a hundred years older than me and there was no papers or anything. We just decided to stick to this story but..."

"We won't lose him." I stated again. "I won't."

He nodded. His narrowed scared eyes looked forlorn.

We got out of the car and ran inside the zoo.

They were filming!

I pushed one of the cameras that it fell down and somehow broke. Then quickly ran to the cages and started opening them.

"Erikyos!" I yelled hoping they would get it and understand me before running away. "Erikyos is saving you. Run!" I screamed at them. Most of them would just get out their wings and fly so high that they can not be seen.

"Eve, where ever you are, Erikyos loves you and he is saying sorry."

A blonde one looked at me. She couldn't have understood me, but heard her name. I gestured and asked her.

"Eve??"

She starred then nodded silently. I smiled.

*******************

Erikyos's pov

Not out of fear...but I was shaking. The hard bones could also easily be broken. I stood infront of the large doors waiting to see King Lestat.

Two black jurours opened the door and told me to enter.

I enhaled, then waited a few seconds before stepping into the large hall.