Chapter 13 : Flying in Australia

When I got out of the door of the mansion I saw two ladies walking in. I turned my face and walked away never even caring to look at their faces. I ran away.

I went to a street where I found some clothes shops. I didn't know what to choose. They were all so different that it was sooo confusing to choose something to wear.

Black! I'll buy black. It was always the colour that grabbed my attention. So deep and dark. I like it. I went inside and picked some black clothes. It was a tall black Jacket. It looked good and it felt warm. I took it then wore it casualy. It suited me after a hundred times of trying sizes...until I found out that there is something called size!!

I looked at myself in mirror appreciating my beauty and hotness...If I was a girl I would have dated my self...I'm sooo hot! I laughed at the thought then came to me an ugly old woman spoiling this amazing self-appreciating moment.

"Are you gonna pay for these sr?"

"Pay what for what??"

"Money...for clothes?"

"Oh! money?.....yeah.....about that...Well...Can you please give me some space I want to see how the clothes will look in the sun shine."

I know what you're thinking! Stupid excuse...I know...But she's even more stupid than Me! She moved.

"Out side of the shop, sr?"

"Yyyyyeah."

"Ok, Sr."

When I was out of the shop I soon let my wings out quickly cutting two lines in the black leather jacket.

"God???!!!!" The woman exclaimed then ran inside the shop. And I?????

I flew!! I flew higher than birds could. I was stocked by how amazing it all is...I ran away wearing so good. What do they call it? Elegant? Dashing?

Yup! I am. I loved how the air is beating me and how the sun still warms me. I love how my hair flies. I started turning in all directions and everything was fabolous.

Where will I go then?? Will I just keep flying forever?!! Flying in Australia! Flying over tall buildings gives me a great view.

I wanted Eve to try this feeling. Flying in THIS sky! Oh, Eve! She is still captived by them...They are still torturing her by the horrible food! Daniel gave me food which filled my stomach and more! I know I speak in a creepy way...But I still didn't get used to the way humans speak.

I looked at the nearest empty roof to get down. I didn't want to let anyone else see me. That old woman is enough. If she told anyone they won't believe her. They will say like the one at the restaurant who thought I was crazy and Daniel was my doctor. Yeah, I learned that trick too. I'm trying my very best to earn some experience to survive here alone.

But In my opinion, Humans differ too. Some are good and some are bad. For example: The white haired annoying professor was bad...may he rest in peace. But Daniel was good.

Just like our kind. But atleast in us you can know who's good and who's bad by their looks. While here it's even harder to know who is really on your side and who is going to stab you at the back. And of course our way is much easier, atleast no tricks, it's clear!

For a second thought, I knew I can't live in streets. I had to find a place to rest and spend the night at. At least for today!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Hey, Daniel! missed me already??" I said as I reached his house and knocked the door. Yeah, I didn't have another choice.

"Didn't you say you're leaving?" He asked with a sleepy face

"I changed my mind...I wanted to find a place. And I'm literally homeless."

"hhhhh...Come in!"

"You're such a sweet!"

"You welcome."

"Where will I sleep?"

"Choose a room. I have plenty."

"Ok! you said it...Don't regret it!"

"Don't worry. I won't. I only use one room to sleep." I caught these words from his yawning mouth.

"Ok, Daniel. Go to sleep."

He then went without thinking twice. He wasn't even worried that I'll steal any of his valuable decorations. He trusted me. I also did on a weird way.

I went and opened the first room my legs took me to. It was huge. And the bed was very comfortable. I placed my head on the pillow and soon fell asleep.

Hey guys

I'm so thankful to all of you for all the great support and votings and reads and everything!! Really really thank you all.

This story is going to have plenty of events and I knew it's perfect end already. Don't worry it's end isn't soon. Just add to reading list.

If anyone added it to his/her reading list. I'll go check out their stories and add them to my reading list too. Fair enough??!

I'll be glad and honored!

Love ya...Keep reading ;)