Chapter 3: The company

Jenna's pov

It was 7:00 a.m. and I was on my way to work. Didn't even have time to comb my hair properly.I was in my blue DAIHATSU terios car when I was having my break fast. I was just too bored to wait for the traffic.Traffic Jam!! How much I hate it! I closed the window and opened the radio to hear a song. I was singing along until I got bored and decided to hear the news.

"The Australian company (The Bureau of Interdepartmental Special Projects Co-ordination and Intelligence) know as M.I.D the mystery investigation department has discovered a  knew animal which is said to be looking like humans but slightly different. We don't know the details but i am sure we will.We also can't believe anything until we see for our selves."

This annoying radio announcer was already annoying me how did she know that? We didn't tell anyone yet!

I finally reached work,this huge silver building which my father owned half of it. This company had been there gor like 25 years and extra ordinary thinhs was being done there.My mom died hating it but my dad didn't ever think of anything but it.It has never succeeded in proving that any of these paranormal things really exist, thats why this even was huge! And probably the best thing that has ever happened to the company. I am just helping my father so that he would never say that I hate him like he used to say to mom,besides I have nothing else to do.

I parked my car on the place that holds my name on a small sign.

I wore the white coat on my simple red T-shirt and black jeans.I was wearing my new converse shoes too.Well,I mentioned that because I really love this shoes.

I entered the company.Oh God!!How much i love this smell, the A.C. mixed with very fancy,expensive perfumes. Every one was busy as usual; I took my card and went to my section.

I placed my thumkin on the lock of the room in order to open it,it opens by fingure prints.

My picture appeared on it and this very familiar voice i hear it everyday when i enter said : "Welcome miss Jenna Phay."

"Welcome" I replied to the voice of the machine at the lock of the door.

I went to my office and opened my computer.The telephone rang and i answered.

"Hello, Jenna Phay, who's with me?"

"Hey Jenna its me, dr.lenda."

"yeah" she is probably 42 but still got the shape!

"yes dr.lenda. What do you need?"

"Your father asked for more anesthstics,medicines and Halothanes. And they are ready so come and take them please."

"Ok,I'm on my way."

After giving dad these things I went to the room i love the most Room D.

"Just the one i wanted to see."I said while entering the room.Then was shocked that everyone looked at me weirdly.O my god I like this room more when its just me and the black winged.I even forgot that people were working here now.I had to pretend I was saying that to Rose.

"Really?......that's hhhhh weird" Rose replied

"yeah it is" I whispered to her.

"What are you doing here? You aren't assigned to work here which is strange...you never worked over time "

"I am not!! I just came to see him"

"Who?"

I looked at him laying on the machine and moved my eye brows upwards for an instant to point at him."Him"