Chapter 17 : Caught in Dan's Study

Daniel stalzfin's pov

I always thought that there was something really strange about that kid. Not only in his looks but also in the way he talks and walks and...I don't know! He's just creepy.

When I first saw him walking I thought he was my son. Maybe because I am still in denial and i can't get over the death of my only family memeber.

That's why I stopped for a while but when I came closer I realized he's not even close to being like my son.

He has got his hair and maybe his size but of course he's not him.

And the way I saw him concerned me. What would a boy on his age dressing this way do at this time of the day.

I also saw an officer trying to arrest him. I rescued him and I have no clue why did I do that!

I just saw that innocent look on his face. And the fear in his eyes which made me rescue him.

Now, I don't know if what I did was right or wrong, but anyway it brought me alot of troubles. He turned out to be arrogant and naughty.

He stole something and I had to pay for it.

Anyway, I think i like that kid despite all of this.

Erikyos's pov

I began to wake up. I found my self still in his study.

I shook my hands hardly when I realized I'm captived.

"What are you doing Daniel??" I asked innocently.

"What are you Erik?" He asked kindly looking at me.

I was on my knees but hung by my hands. Surrounding me were tiny tall chains. My hair fell down on my face and i was sweaty. I was still hungry too.

"Please Daniel...you won't understand me...But, you must let me go...now!"

"Erik" He shouted. "I don't want to let you go because...I wanna help you."

I stared at him and began to think about it. I really need help. Maybe he can help me.

"Ok...You asked for it. Don't regret it later." I said then licked my lips in relief.

He knitted his brows together and bereaved his head. Then narrowed his eyes.

"What will you do??" He replied curiously.

I tried to break the chains. But, I couldn't.

Because now I was a white winged...I don't know how to switch it. But, it happens to me all the time. According to my mood I guess. I was the only one like that. Black wasn't permanent although it was always there when I am angry. And when I am...I am really strong.

But now I am so weak and forlorn.

"Daniel, I maybe a monster to you...But trust me. I'm not! I really need you...So, can you please take these chains off." I asked being extremely polite.

He came closer towards me. Then he removed the chains and I fell on the ground then rested my head.

I looked at him.

"I am much older than you...Much...stronger...much different."

I slowly began to take off my shirt.

"What are you doing??" He asked suspeciously.

"Wait."

He nodded and I got up on my feet.

Slowly, I closed my eyes and my wings began to grow.

When I opened my eyes which changed it's colour. I saw him shaking and unable to blink.