Chapter 16 : Doomed

Erikyos's pov

Daniel stood infront of the opened door with 3 men and an old lady standing.

"Are you Dr.Stalzfin?"

"yes"

"I believe you have a son."  The officer who was trying to arrest me earlier said. Daniel couldn't tell him no cuz he did convince him before that he did have a son.

"Yeah"  He said in a questioning tone.

"Your son was caught on tap stealing some clothes."

"What?!!!!"

"Your son flew!! Doctor...he flied infront of my own old eyes!! I'm sure!" The old woman screamed in a scared tone. I started cutting my nails with my teeth. Oh lord!!

"We're so sorry doctor. She seems to be going nuts...We only have a tap of him wearing the clothes and walking outside the shop. But, this old lady is convinced he flied...haahhahahhh!"

"I saw him!!" she yelled.

"What did he steal?"  Daniel asked

"A black jacket and trousers...costing 99$ ."

"Can I just pay them??"

"You have to pay them!"

"Yeah, I know...I mean, without taking my son to prison."

"I'm affraid I can't...It must come from the owners of the shop them selves ..if they agreed, I can leave him."

"I can pay the double."

"Ok" The old lady said. " My husbend is the owner and I will convince him if you paid the double."

"Okay!! Thank you so much."

He paid some money to them and when they left he came to me.

"Aren't you ashamed Erik?!!!!"  He shouted harder than ever.

"I didn't have money and I didn't know what to do! So, I ran away."

"You ran???" He asked as if trying to let me know that he knows something.

"Yeah...I ran."

He looked at me for an instant trying to find something to say. But, he just moved to a room where he works.

"Erik!" he called me. "Come"

I hesitated first but I went to his room actually terrified.

He turned to me and looked straight into my eyes.

"What are you?"

"What?"

"You said you aren't a human...So, what are you?"

"Do you think I'm lying?"

"What do you expect me to believe?"

"I.....I don't know." I lowered my voice

"I can notice the different colors of your eyes...It's changing colours somehow...First, I thought they were lenses but now I can see it's real. And your skin is unhumaly soft...There is something strange about you...The way I first saw you wearing strange clothes...bare feeted...and covered with blood."

"I know!"

"I intended to ask you but I didn't know what question will I ask?"

"I need to go."

"Not so fast." He clunched my wrists. "Are you gonna answer me or not?"

"Do you expect me to find an answer for this???"

He slowly went to the desk in his room. Opened a...what do you call it? ...anyway, he grabed something from it and came close to me.

I know what this thing is!!! I remember it! It's an injection!

"What are you doing?" I asked

"What? I am working."

"What kind of work is that?" I asked with fear.

"I'm a...doctor."  He answered. I think he thinks I'm crazy now.

I was scared when he started to work with all these medicins and injections. I remembered the company and how these medicins tortured me.

I looked around me to find my self in a huge house surrounded by valuable stuff and a treasury that probably has got alot of...this very important thing humans really need and desire...what do they call it?? Money?? yeah.

So, what am I really doing here? This man doesn't trust me anymore. Why is he sitting and working now?? What is he waiting for me to do? Why didn't he kick me out yet?

I suddenly got an idea. What if I owned all of this house? What if Daniel didn't exist.

I looked at the fancy mirror at the wall behind me to find my eyes turning black. Black as midnight.

I think this personality thing is happening to me again.

I looked at Daniel who was sitting on his desk.

He looked at me in concern.

"Are you okay?"  He asked me and stood up.

Suddenly, my face turned and my fangs were taller.

He ran towards me and looked at me then asked several times whether I am okay.

I felt like I want to kill him. Everything in me wanted me to kill him. I have killed enough people. But yet...I wanna kill him.

I gazed at his hazel eyes and smirked. When I was about to attack him he ran and grabed a gun from his desk.

I laughed and went towards him. He threatened me and I never minded. He shot me again and again but no use.

He ran to his desk and pushed some injections while running by mistake trying to save him self. When he noticed my face when he touched them, he knew that I am frightened of these things. Injections.

He caught one like a stake and I began to walk backwards.

Suddenly, He placed it in me and everything went black.........again.

Hey guys

I know it's small but I'll try to make it longer next time.

What do you think is Doctor Daniel Stalzfin? Bad or good?

Love ya...Keep reading ;)