Chapter 7 : Chasing me

Erikyos's pov

I gotta admit it. I was harsh when I attacked them. I made it clear that it was all for revenge. Revenging for what they have done to me all those 3 years. That's why I had no mercy. I was really mad.

When I looked at the white hair annoying professor I remembered how he electrified me, that's why I cut his neck viens with my sharp nails. He fell to the ground and his blood was spilled all over. As soon as I looked back to search for Jenna's dear father. I didn't find him.

I broke the door and went out breaking, fraturing and shattering everything and anything I see. Kill every one I meet and never allowing anyone to fight back. People started to run and scream. I just walked, killed, and smiled.

Now I've killed Rose too, and poor Jenna didn't have a clue, of what she can do.

Eve was shocked. She has never seen me doing that. She hated any kind of bad behavior.

"Ricky!! What have you done?!!"   Eve shouted with a blamful look on her face.

"Eve, just relax and let me finish what I'm doing."

"No,I won't let you...Leave them!"   Eve yelled at me. She wanted to make me return to the good Ricky again. But I can't control it myself.

As I was talking to Eve, I heard noise. I shushed them all, and concentrated on the noise. It was the sound of people running in the company from everywhere. I heard Jenna's Dad too.

"Quickly...Captive him as soon as you can see him."  Dady Phay said.

"Your Dad brought people to kill me Jenna!" I looked at her fiercely but all she could do was to complete her crying. She looked miserable.  Her shinny golden hair isn't as shinny as it used to be. Her mascara is all over her cheeks. She is sad. I finally noticed.

Just when I was about to go to her, I heard the footsteps of the people going louder and louder. They were near now. I must escape.

"Eve, lets go!"  I yelled in a panic, ignoring everyone especially Jenna. I tried not to hear her crying.

I then started to run. The only door I knew was far away. I ran out of the room. When I reached the stairs I had no time to cross them all. So, I jumped to the ground passing all the floors. Eve ran after me and did the same. When my feet hit the floor, I saw another floor I've never seen before. I guess that's the main reception or something. Eve was scared. I could see that. I heard them walking quickly on the stairs. I had no idea how to escape. This part of my plan wasn't completed yet.

If this failed I'll never be able to have a good plan again. I'm so close now. They were chasing me!!

"Eve, you stay here and hide. I'll be back." I did't even give her time to reply back or even respond.

I went towards the stairs and flew past it. Now, they were down but I was up. I took a glance  at  them, then went on what I was doing...I reached the 3rd floor.

I hope they won't find Eve. They are roaming the place searching for me. They probably don't know about Eve. I again ran to the room where I previously found Eve. But this time I only found Jenna. She is  still collapsing. Crying and looking at Rose's corpse. I knew what I have done. I've killed her best friend. I entered the room and slowly went towards her.

"Hey, Jenna look...I was going now but..."

hey guys,

ha ha ha....So I left a cliff hanger! :P

I am mean!! hahahahahah

kidding...you guys will just have to wait for the next chapter. I'll update soon.

Is it the beginning or the end of their love story? :/ you will have to guess for know. Share your ideas on the comment section.

Add to reading list.

Love you and keep reading ;)