Chapter 9 : Shot

Erikyos's pov

I took her thumb and ran towards the door. Strange men suddenly stood infront of me with weapons. I didn't have a choice except to jump through the glass of the room. This of course made the glass break and tiny pieces were stuck inside me. The edges of each glass was obvious and fencing peircly. With my fingures I tried to remove one of the pieces. It was stuck in my shoulder. I removed it and soon my injury was healing. But I didn't have time to remove all the pieces. I just ran and curbed the aweful pain inside me. I penned it! I looked at Eve to find her walking over the broken glass of the door.

"Ricky, what are we going to do?" she asked politely. Well, I had no idea.What if I just escaped from this company...What will I do then? And I even can't take the responsibilty of Eve. Yes, she's older but no matter what happened she won't be able to help me in this.

I started wondering or maybe planning.

"Eve, you gotta know that even if we escaped we'll never be able to reach our town...It's under the earth and I don't know how to get there."

"You mean we're stuck here forever?!" she answered with fear and disapointment.

I soon heard them coming.

Suddenly they used one of the weapons on Eve. She didn't see them...She was facing me. I was supposed to warn her. I think this is what they call gun!!

They've just 'shot' my sister. I was afraid and didn't know what to do. There was no time to save her. So, I left her and started running.

"Where is the damn door??" I shouted to myself.

I stood for few seconds literally revising the whole company.

"If this is the reception and from this way my room.....from this Jenna's, then the door must be from here!"

I slowly sneaked towards the place where the door is supposed to be. I made sure I'll make no sound.

Suddenly a shadow appeared...he was another one of them. I stood with my back facing the wall. My wings weren't there. I turned and hid until I could see his shadow faying. He's gone.

I had to go to the door now...When I went to the lock. I took out Jenna's thumb.

Suddenly I felt so much pain. Someone shot me from the back. The same way Eve was shot.

Is it all gonna be ruined again. Will I be stuck here forever?!

Hey guys

What did you think about this chapter?

what do you think is gonna happen??

Love you♥ And keep reading

PS. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

¥_¥      {·_·}      §·‥·§      |^●^|     O:-)     :O
{°_°}