Chapter 10 : The white circle in the sky

Erikyos's pov

It's still hurting. The shot travelled through my back cutting my viens, but didn't really reach my heart.

Before the shooter could call the others I speeded up with my super speed and smacked him against the glass also breaking it.

"Look, you made me break another glass." I sarcastingly told him. Thinking about how much glass have I broke since I decided to break out. I'm a glass breaker.

"hahahahahah" I laughed...It's not even funny. But the shot didn't harm me at all. That means that Eve isn't died. That's why I laughed.

With the tiny glass pieces still stuck from the first glass incident, blood was surrounding it. I looked like a monster with glass all over my skin.

I soon killed him and threw him on the floor.

Finally I put her thumb on the locker.

"Goodbye miss Jenna Phay."

"Who the hell said that?!!!" I freaked out when I realized it was a voice coming from the lock itself.

The door opened and I saw a dark blue or black sky. I walked out of it safely. Then stared at this white circle in the sky.

"What is that?!! It's......beautiful!"

Well, yeah that's what they call "Moon". The air was cold and made me feel comfortable. The strong,cold gut of wind hit me.

I'm finally out. But I'm alone...

Hey guys

Finally, he did it!

I am so excited to enter the main story.

He will roam , Meet different people. Fall in love. Have alot of decissions to take. And even more coming.

If you want me to put him anywhere or to meet anyone...even a celeberity all you have to do is tell me and I will surely do it.

Vote, share, and wait for the next chapter.

Love ya...Keep reading!