Chapter 5 : The Attack

Erikyos's Pov

They tied me on the machine but this time they flipped it so that I will be standing on my feet. My wrists were tied but my legs weren't. I was still in my acting mood. I made it clear that I was in pain. And looked at them for help.The white hair annoying professor was wearing his glasses and dazing at me. They removed my shirt to be able to see my wings. Jenna wasn't in the room. She was called in another room for work. Her dad placed his hands on me to prevent me from moving.

"Aw...please...What have you done to me?" I screamed and breathed hard causing my tiny muscels to appear.

"We didn't do anything. What have YOU done to yourself?" her dad asked...well I know they didn't do anything it was all part of my plane.

When they were examining me my eyes caught something on one of the computers in the lab. My eyes stuck wide. He's Dars. It is a pic of Dars and there are things written beside the picture. I didn't have time to read, I must concentrate on unhealing my wound. It was just the time to confront myself.

~ ★ ~ ★ ~ ★ ~

Jenna's Pov

After the attak I had nothing to do but hide. I was terrified. I collapsed when I entered the room and saw the professor died on the ground. The machine was broken. The blood was spilled on the ground. And everything was a mess. I ran towards the secertary desk outside and sat under it.

Everything was broken and there was no sign of any living human. I placed my hands on my mouth to prevent my hard breathing and my crying gasps from being heard. I can't stop my tears. I am devestated. Suddeny I heard something falling and breaking. I jumped with fear. The sound was enough to cause my pulse to race . Then I heard music...music playing. I searched for any salvation but I knew I am stuck here while he is messing around.

My black mascara was led to my cheeks. My tears led them and they dried with ease. My hair is probably messed up and sweaty. And my feet was bare now cause I broke a heal while running. I had to take them off. I rested my back. I hugged my knees tightly and placed my face on it. Then breathed a little and closed my eyes unable to think. I was still shaking and tears couldn't stop falling. It even wet my knees. The only sound I could hear now was my teeth beating against each other and my humming voice. It means he closed the music. I slowly closed my shaky hand and looked at the blood stains everywhere on my clothes.

The traces of the struggle was clearly obvious. The place was ruined. The curtains were cut and there was glass all over the ground. Everything was broken and scattered. It was blood-curdling. No matter how much I described I'll never be able to explain the terror that had enveloped the company. I closed my eyes again when I heard sounds.

"No!!! No please no!!" I hear it...She's Rose...She's screaming.

"Please don't hurt me, please." Her trembling voice begged. I wanted to go and help her but I was too scared to get on my feet. I crawled from under the desk...half of my head was shown. I made sure I'll make no sound even when the tiny glass entered my pointer. I only closed my eyes hardly in pain then sucked my pointer.

Again I focused my sight on the struggle. She finally ran. I could hear her foot steps. After a long while of running I heard win...wind blow. Acctually I felt it too. It was wind caused by the wings...And when I looked, there was no one in the room.

Suddenly I saw it again the big black wings flying across the huge room causing air to blow, my hair to dance and papers to fly . He's chasing her. I have to stop him. I am the only one who was able to speak to him...Maybe I can stop him from killing my friend.

I enhaled then hurled towards him when he was catching her neck and literally flying. Her feet wasn't touching the ground now. He slowly moved her head in the same position of his mouth...........and whispered loudly.

"Do you know where I can find Eve?"

She tried to shook her head. I was on my way to them until I saw the broken piece of iron on the ground. I knelt down to catch it slowly with my hands still shaking.

"haaaaaaaaa" I made a yell while catching the iron like a baseball bat moving it from my right to the very left to beat him on his head.

"You're catching it wrong." He coldly looks at me...then opened his hands so Rose fell on the ground tring to regain her strength. "That's why it didn't reach to my head.You need to practice."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Deep inside you, you knew it's gonna happen."

"No I didn't, not after 3 years of waiting."

"That's why it was worth the waiting, I knew you guys wouldn't expect me to attack after all these years of not even a single try to escape."

"You turned out to be soo bad." I said sticking my jaws together with anger.

"Don't look at me with those judgy eyes. I am so good."He laughed then suddenly turned his face to a very scary one."You started this, remember?" He is very unpredictable.

"Ok, I am sorry...I really am. But please don't kill her."

"Where is Eve?"

"Who?"

"Where are the rest of us?"

I had no choice but to take him there. To the room where some existed. So he'll leave Rose.

"Here!" I opened a door. He looked at me and moved his head so I enter first. I took a step inside and then he entered. He was astonished by what he saw. A huge room that contains almost all the white winged. I stood there with the keys waiting for him to tell me what to do.

"One unexpected move and you're died." He said while I nodded quickly several times. Then he turned his head again to face them, they were unconcious.

"Why are they sleeping?"

"They have taken a medicine." He looked at me with disguise.

"So this is how I look when I'm on your stupid machine?"

I didn't answer, he didn't want me to. He took some steps inside the room and moved slowly between them. He stood at each bed to check on every single one. He tried to awake someone. Then he looked again at me.

"She's not here."

"Who?"

"Eve."

"I don't really know who is she besides you seem to be caring so much about her."

"Where is she?" He said clearly ignoring me.

"Who is she?"

"My sister. I want to find her. Now!" This answer made me happy atleast she's not his wife or his girlfriend.

"I'll help you find her. I promise. I'll take you to all the rooms and you can check on her." I said in a panic then desperately turned around. He stared at me with his sparkling eyes and this look I couldn't identify then he agreed to come. I soon recognized that his wings were gone and all I could see was a shirtless man with a beautiful tattoo on his back.
Hey guys
I really want to know what did you think about this chapter because I know it is short. And the part of her being scared under the desk was my favourite I know there's alot of describtion but it was nessecary so you'd know about the attack.
If you ship 'Jenerik' let me know. BTW he loves music.
Love you guys and keep reading ;)