CHAPTER 2: Oh HELL No!!

<<ABEL>>

        Ugh, I hate Wednesdays. Although, the weekend is coming up soon and I can't wait since this weekend is the big bonfire beach party that my guys and I have been planning for a while.

         My mom had me up til midnight last night, trying to remind me about how important it is that I find a mate. After I have told her that I'm not ready and enjoy my lifestyle right now. Besides, I'm also trying to get used to being the Alpha and the duties that comes along with the title. I have so many responsibilities that I don't have time to worry about a mate. Besides, when she does come along, I will know.

         Until then though, I'm going to enjoy my young-self and do whatever I wan't to.

         And besides, I have Nancy. Though she's more of a slut, really, than Luna material, I still at least have her around to help me with certain needs.

        The guys and I rush out of the house and start heading off to school.

        When we arrive, I decide to have a smoke before heading inside.

        After finishing up, we head inside and as we are walking towards our first class, Chase runs into his girlfriend, Erika. Who is cool and all and used to be human until he found out she was his mate. Then, eventually he turned her.

         After first period, the next class was Math. One of the worst subjects I am bad at.

         The class was pretty boring in the beginning until she walked in.

         She was wearing a hoodie, with her long hair in her face a little bit as well as looking shy and nervous. She had an amazing REAL body. All curvy and sexy as hell.

         Then all of a sudden, I begin feeling the way my parents had always told me would be like when I met my mate. But that can't be. She's human. I'm not doing that whole blending human with werewolf thing. Yes, they were rare and though they helped make the packs stronger than most, she wasn't my type anyways. At least that's what I'm going with for now so I don't give into any wanting her.

        As she begins to walk towards the back, closer to me, I begin to scowl and glare at her. Hoping she gets the hint that I'm not interested in even being friends with her neither.

         After taking a seat, she doesn't look at me. Though I for some reason can't stop staring at her. Then I notice her writing something in her journal.

         Oh great, I thought to myself. She's one of those.

         The bell finally rang and it was time for lunch. Which since I skipped breakfast this morning, I was beyond starving.

         Before leaving, I saw the new girl Maya, I found out, quickly getting up and leaving.

        Then as me and my guys walk out the classroom and towards the cafeteria, I see Erika taking hold of Josh's hand while walking up towards....The new girl? Does she know her?

        I shake my head and had both Ray and Corey follow me towards the cafeteria while Chase and Erika talked with the new girl.

        As I sat down at our table, I began playing with my phone, trying to stop thinking about Maya.

        Guess that wasn't going to happen. Since not only did Chase bring her over to our table, but also had the nerve to say that Maya was going to stay with us.

        Which made me immediately link with Chase...

        "What the hell are you thinking? She can't stay with us!" I said.