CHAPTER 17: We Are Ready!

<<ABEL>>

          Both Maya and I are immediately awakened by Corey, running in and yelling for us to get up.

         "Maya! Abel! Get up, now!" He yells.

         Both Maya and I quickly get up and start getting dressed.

         "What the hell, dude?!" I yelled back at him.

         "Sorry for waking you guys, but you need to come downstairs. Quick!" He says before turning around and leaving.

         Both Maya and I look at each other, wondering what could be the hurry. Though I tell her if Corey is acting the way that he is, it's for a good reason.

         We quickly headed downstairs and before reaching the bottom, we could hear Nancy and Erika yelling at each other. Then we see Erika being held back by Chase while Ray is holding Nancy back.

          "You fucking whore! I swear that you are dead!" We heard Erika yell towards Nancy while trying to scratch her.

          "I'm not scared of you bitch!" Nancy yells back.

          "ENOUGH!!" I growl. Which makes everyone shut up and look at me. I also noticed it made Maya jump a little bit also.

         I held her hand as we began walking into the living room.

         "Alpha!" Nancy says excitedly.

         "What the hell are you doing here? I told you to never come here again!" I told Nancy.

         "And I told you I would make you pay for kicking me out and choosing this fat ugly slut over me!" She says.

         Before I completely realized what happened next, suddenly, Abel sprinted towards her, grabbed her by the neck and pinned her hard up against the wall.

          "DO NOT EVER FUCKING EVER DISRESPECT OR EVEN MENTION MY LUNA'S NAME OR LOOK AT HER! IF YOU EVER DO EITHER ONE OR COME BACK HERE AGAIN, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO TEAR YOU APART, LIMB BY LIMB, THEN SEND YOUR HEAD TO YOUR PARENTS! SO WATCH YOURSELF!" He growls at her.

          Then he lets her go and after finally catching her breath, she tells him.

          "Ian sent me here to offer you one last chance to surrender and to give him her." She said with so much disgust while looking at Maya, which only made me angrier. "Or suffer til your last breath tomorrow night while she watches." She says with a grin.

         "You can tell your pathetic excuse for an Alpha, that I will NOT surrender and that the fight IS still happening and that I will be sending him home in a fucking box." I tell her.

         "Have it your way." She smirks. Then she glances at Maya real quick before leaving.

          After she leaves, Erika looks at me and asks, "Okay, seriously, why the hell can't I kill her yet?"

         "Because, you will get your chance tomorrow." I told her. Then I looked at everyone and seeing how both Maya and I slept throughout most of the day and it was nighttime already, we decided to have dinner together, discuss the plan for tomorrow night's fight and that tomorrow morning, we would meet up out back and have a little talk, before we prepare.

          Though after dinner, as I saw Maya looking at herself in our bathroom mirror while I was on the bed, waiting for her to come and watch a movie with me, I noticed she had a concerned look upon her face as she also was holding her stomach.

          I walked up behind her and wrapped both my arms around her waist as I then placed my head onto her shoulder and looked at her through the mirror after also kissing her shoulder a couple of times. We both then smile at each other.

         "You are so beautiful and sexy babe." I tell her.

         "Thank you." She replies.

         "What's wrong? Are you worried about the fight?" I asked.

          She nods her head a little bit. "Yes. Well, that and also..." She paused for a moment before continuing. "I'm pregnant." She looks at me worried and yet almost like she was about to cry.

         I stand up straighter, then turn her around to face me and ask, "Are you sure?"

         "Yeah. I saw the doctor a few days ago and was waiting for the perfect time to tell you, but, since tomorrow night's the fight and you may not make it, I thought you should know." She says as a tear falls from her eyes and down her cheek.

          To which I wipe the tear with my thumb as I cup her head with my hands and we look into each other's eyes and both start to smile.

          "Baby, I want you to know something. I want you to understand that I WILL win tomorrow. For not just you now, but for both you and our unborn baby. Which we'll be able to tell stories to them about us and then tell their kids. And also, you are going to be taking my last name here soon. So please, don't worry about the fight tomorrow. Trust me. Okay? I will always fight for you and will always be here for you Maya and our child. I love you."

         "I love you too." She smiles at me while wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing my lips.

        Then we go to bed, since tomorrow is a big day. Tomorrow will be the day that everything ends for good. Between Ian and his pack. I just hope that Maya's ready.

Sorry if it's a boring chapter. But, the next chapter will be the fight! :) So next chapter will be posted soon and we will find out if Abel wins....or if he doesn't.