New life

It's been a week since I started living with aunt Cas. It's not bad. Aunt Cas is more like a big sister than a mom to me. She's really laid back, but can get serious when needed. She's been helping me with taking my testosterone and helping me safely bind. I really appreciate her and all she does. She always makes sure I'm ok. Unfortunately, I have to start school tomorrow and I'm extremely nervous. I don't know anything about my new school. All I know is that it's a pretty big and rich school. It gets a lot of funding for some reason. I'm afraid that since it's so rich there won't be any other LGBT people. Aunt Cas keeps trying to reassure me, but I'm too nervous. Today we went shopping and got me some school supplies. I even got some new blue high top converses. I really like the color blue now. I even got a blue backpack. Aunt Cas says I have an addiction, but I pointed out most of her decor in her house is purple and she told me to shut up. I love aunt Cas. I really do. She's so nice. She could've just sent me to foster care, but no she decided to let me live with her. Aunt Cas called me down to the living room so I quickly went. Once I saw her she was holding something. "Aunt Cas what's that?" I asked. "Your school schedule, but that's not what I wanted to talk about." I walked over to her and sat beside her on the purple couch. "Your birthday is coming up, but I don't be here due to work." Aunt Cas is an author of a series of books that I actually have never read. They are very popular so she has to do a lot of book signings. "It's ok aunt Cas." I said. She smiled. "Well what would you like for your birthday?" She asked. "Can I have an iPhone?" I asked. My parents never wanted me to have one because they thought that cell phones were satanic. "Of course!" She said and rustled my hair. "Hey quit!" I laughed and tried to fix my hair. "Alright well it's 10:00 so you should go to bed. You got a big day tomorrow." She said. I gave her a good night hug and ran upstairs. I didn't go to sleep until 1 am due to anxiety. I really hope that I'll at least have one friend.