Jack's P.O.V

I was waiting by my locker waiting to get the letter from Mark. I don't know why I even agreed to be a messenger. However, I really want to know what's going on. How can Mark and Ethan already hate each other? YESTERDAY WAS ETHAN'S FIRST DAY! Jeez. How can so much drama happen in less than 24 hours? Hmm? Blake why is so much happening so quickly? (JACK DONT BREAK THE FOURTH WALL) But seriously why? I mean it's happening so quickly. Soon the story will be over and I don't want to to be. I bet the readers agree. Right? (JACK SHUT UP MARK IS COMING!) oh yeah he is. Mark jogged towards me which the letter in his hand. "Here's the letter." He said. I knew he was hoping that I forgot about him telling me about what happened. "So what happened?" I said nonchalantly. He sighed. "I went to go talk to him when he was crying. I noticed something, but I can't tell you that." I nodded. I wanted to know, but as long as I get the point I won't care. "When I asked him about it he fainted." I was shocked. "I took him to the nurse and she wasn't there so I helped him. Well then he woke up and started crying saying to not tell anyone about the thing I can't tell you about," he explained. "Then I felt really bad and got a bit ...protective. I didn't know what I was doing, but I kissed him." I gasped. Who knew Mark liked Ethan? Oh what should there ship name be? I'll have to talk to Felix about it later. "But," he interrupted my thoughts. "I noticed what I was doing and pulled away. I got so scared so I ran away. I shouldn't have done that stuff. The notes just an apology." I nodded. I pulled him into a hug. "Mark you aren't a bad guy for this. But I still think you should apologize in person soon." He pulled away and nodded. "I'll apologize after lunch maybe." I smiled and he returned it. I walked away while saying bye. The bell was about to ring so I decided to go see Felix. He was talking to PeeJ. PJ had a crush on a guy named Chris and Felix was helping him flirt. I have to admit that PeeJ is not really good at flirting. "Hey guys!" I said while walking up to them. Felix got a huge smile on his face. PeeJ replied with a simple hello. I gave Felix a quick kiss. He laughed and so did PeeJ. "Whatcha got there jack a boi?" Felix asked me. "Just a letter Mark wants me to give to Ethan. Have you seen him?" "Ethan?" PeeJ asked. "Yeah blue hair." I answered. "You mean Elizabeth?" PeeJ said. Felix and I looked at him confused. "No his name is Ethan. I'm pretty sure." Felix stated. "No her name is Elizabeth. And why do you keep calling her him?" "What do you mean he's a girl!?" Felix snapped back. Felix is always protective about people. "She's trans." PeeJ states nonchalantly. Felix stopped talking. I stopped thinking for a second. "Ethan isn't trans!" I said a bit angrily. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with trans people. My cousin is actually trans. I just don't like people who say someone is trans just because they might act a bit to feminine or masculine. "Yes she is!" PeeJ argued back. "How would you even know?" Felix shot back. "Because I went to her old school 5 months ago. Her boyfriend Justin told everyone that she was trans. I was going to talk to him yesterday, but I never got to." PeeJ said. "What the ..." The bell ring interrupting my sentence. PeeJ headed to class while Felix and I starred at each other. We needed to talk to Mark and Ethan.

A/N: sorry if I made it seem like PJ is a bad guy. He's not meant to be the bad guy. The real bad guy is coming though.