The date pt.3 (Ethans P.O.V)

Ethan's P.O.V
When the curtain, my eyes immediately landed on... MARK?! My jaw dropped and eyes bulged out. His eyes landed on me and he smiled. "Did you know Mark was doing this?" Amy asked. I shook my head. "Uh good afternoon everyone. My name is Mark and I'm going to be performing a few songs." A few people started to applaud in encouragement. "This first song I'm singing is dedicated to my boyfriend Ethan." When he said that people turned toward me while clapping. I blushed and focused my attention on Mark. He started to strum the beginning and the people automatically got quiet.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks
And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am
So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are
When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way, mm
I know you will still love me the same
'Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen
Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand
But baby now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are, oh
So baby now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are
Oh maybe we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are
When he strummed the last cord, I was the first one to stand up and applaud. I was crying a little. I couldn't believe he'd have the courage to stand up in front of everyone and sing a love song for me. I watched as more people stood and clapped. I heard Ryland say to his boyfriend Shane,"Why don't you dedicate a song to me?" I laughed. I felt someone nudge my shoulder and I looked to see dan smiling at me and made a gesture as to say "go to him," so I did. I ran up to the stage and hugged Mark. I held him tight and he returned the hug just as tight. The crowd wasn't there anymore in my head. It was just me and mark. We pulled away from the hug and kissed me in front of everyone. When we pulled away, I was back to reality and heard the crowd scream. I also heard our Tyler scream "GO GET SOME MARK!" And it made both of us laugh. I went back to my seat and mark soon continued to sing. He sang about 5 more songs and then his show was done. Once again the owner appeared on stage next to Mark. "Let's hear it on more time for Mark!" The crowds continued to cheer as he exited the stage. I excused myself from my friends to go meet Mark. When I meet up with Mark, the first thing I did was hug him. He then picked me up and spun me in his arms. When he put me down, I saw the huge smile on his face. It was beautiful. "Did you enjoy it?" Mark asked. I gave him my "are you stupid?" look. "Of course I did you doof. You're an incredible singer, and it was so sweet of you to dedicating a song to me." He smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "I'm glad you liked it." He said walking out to say goodbye to our friends. When we were walking to meet them, Mark kept getting compliments on his singing and congratulations. It as sweet to see so many people supporting him, but I could see he was getting uncomfortable with all the attention. I grabbed his hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. He gave a small smiled and we continued on our way to our friends. When our friends saw Mark, they gave him hugs and congratulations. I could see how proud of him they were. I was proud of him too. I started to listen to the conversation. They were discussing going to go get something to eat when Mark said,"Actually we can't. I still have somewhere to take Ethan." "You do?" I ask. He nodded. We then left our friends to go to the last place which I didn't know where that was, but either way, I was excited to spend more time with Mark. 

A/N: Sorry if this chapter sucks. But this story is coming to an end soon. There's only two chapters left and an epilogue.