At Home

After aunt Cas had left, I went downstairs to get some breakfast. As I was waking to go get some cereal, I noticed the calendar. Today was the 23rd of October. "Tomorrow's my birthday!" I thought excitedly. I continued my journey to get some cereal. I just grabbed one and put it in a bowl. I ate happily thinking about tomorrow. It would be my 16th birthday! Whoop whoop!! I quickly finished my cereal and headed to the living room. I mindlessly scrolled through television channels until I decided to watch Rick and Morty. I've seen a few episodes before, but not many. After watching at least 5 episodes, I heard the land line ringing. I got up and went to get the phone. "Yellow," I answered. "Hey Ethan!" It was aunt Cas. "How are you?" "I'm fine. What's up Cas?" She took a pause. "Well at one of my book signings today I met someone from your old school." My face paled. "W-who?" I asked. "Well he said not to say his name yet. He wants it to be a surprise." She began to talk to whom ever the person was. "He said that I can tell you that you two were once close. He wants to meet up at the house later. I told him he can swing by now. He'll be over in 15. Love you!" With that she hung up. I was terrified. "What if it was Justin? Please don't let it be him God! Please!" I started to calm down. I was anxiously waiting near the door to see who it was. I jumped as I heard someone knocking on the door. I slowly approached the door. I cautiously grabbed the knob. I hesitantly turned the knob to open the door. As soon as the door opened a Smidge, I was engulfed in a hug. The person then pulled away. It was Dan! "Dan!" I screamed. I pulled him into another hug. Dan and I used to be best friends at my old school. Sadly he moved away the year before I transitioned. "'Ello Ethan!" He said in his most posh accent. "Omg aunt Cas told you?" I smiled happily. "Yup. When I asked if I could see you I accidentally called you Elizabeth, well technically I said E-Beth but same thing. Well then she said, 'Actually it's Ethan now.' And I was like 'Awesome.' So here I am!" He said finishing his story. I hugged him again. "Dude I missed you!" "I missed you too." I started to jump up and down excitedly. "Want to play video games and catch up!?" He looked at me like I was stupid. "Are you kidding me?" He said a but angrily. I looked down because I thought I had said something wrong. "Of course I do!" I then looked up, smiled, and pulled him to my room. Today was going great!

A/N: TYSM FOR 500 reads! Shoutout to Creatively--Jackaboy --Jackaboy for figuring out the "bad guy." And he has still yet to come. And in this I'm making Daniel Howell and Ethan bffs because why not? ( ). Anyway, enjoy this chapter and I'm gonna try to update tomorrow! Bye love you guys!